Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 285408 times)

Offline VR6Lee

• Not said much yet
  • Women love duct tape
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #1180 on: 27 June 2010, 16:04 »

Offline VR6Lee

• Not said much yet
  • Women love duct tape
« Reply #1181 on: 27 June 2010, 16:15 »
For you all that missed it.

Love to hear Webber on the team Radio  :grin:

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
« Reply #1182 on: 27 June 2010, 17:26 »
Germans were far better today, both in F1 and Football  :lipsrsealed:

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
« Reply #1183 on: 27 June 2010, 18:21 »
hamilton diliberately passed safety car to gain advantage over alonso who was major threat

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
« Reply #1184 on: 27 June 2010, 18:28 »
hamilton diliberately passed safety car to gain advantage over alonso who was major threat

No he did not, sorry but he made a mistake and was given a penalty for it.

I agree. From the replays it looks like he was thinking "Do I? Don't I? Do I? Don't I?" and in the end went for it. If he's just kept his foot in he would have been clear and Alonso would likely have passed it after the line and instead he would have picked up the penalty. He's such a fricking moron which annoys me as he's actually a good racer when he's not moaning about everyone else.

Nick

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
« Reply #1185 on: 27 June 2010, 18:39 »
yeah but your comments will be different if alonso has done the same and hamilton was stuck behind safety car

Offline monkeyalan

• I live here
« Reply #1186 on: 28 June 2010, 00:03 »
1.  mark webber - Jesus christ!  :shocked: my missus said " will he be dead?" 10 years ago , maybe.

2 alonso - STOP FCUKING MOANING ALL THE TIME YOU MARDY CVNT! even if hamilton did pull a bit of a fast one ( not sure he did)  , he got penalised for it according to the rules.
some you win , some you lose , you've won enough due to others misfortune (or cheating - singapore 08?) , you lost this time.

3. alonso - you got mugged by a rookie in a sauber!  :laugh:
« Last Edit: 28 June 2010, 00:25 by monkeyalan »

Offline A7 UFO

• I live here
« Reply #1187 on: 28 June 2010, 08:40 »
as much as I strongly dislike both alonso and ferrari it did look like hamilton deliberately held up at the line to allow himself to go through and not alonso.  I'd be interested to know if the FIA (no longer Ferrari International Assistance it seems) have listened in to radio comms between hamilton and his crew.

I think the 9 cars that were investigated are very lucky to get away with just a 5sec penalty.

dub-mike

« Reply #1188 on: 28 June 2010, 08:53 »
1.  mark webber - Jesus christ!  :shocked: my missus said " will he be dead?" 10 years ago , maybe.

2 alonso - STOP FCUKING MOANING ALL THE TIME YOU MARDY CVNT! even if hamilton did pull a bit of a fast one ( not sure he did)  , he got penalised for it according to the rules.
some you win , some you lose , you've won enough due to others misfortune (or cheating - singapore 08?) , you lost this time.

3. alonso - you got mugged by a rookie in a sauber!  :laugh:

highlight of the race for me  :grin:

Offline DarnPB

• I live here
  • Formerly Darnpistonbroke
« Reply #1189 on: 28 June 2010, 10:33 »
as much as I strongly dislike both alonso and ferrari it did look like hamilton deliberately held up at the line to allow himself to go through and not alonso.  I'd be interested to know if the FIA (no longer Ferrari International Assistance it seems) have listened in to radio comms between hamilton and his crew.

I don't think he deliberately held up Alonso. It looked to me that Hamilton was unsure of where the line was, ie, had he passed it or not, and also how the rules worked. Once he saw the line, he went for it, but lost.
Don't forget, these cars are very low and the drivers field of vision is extremely low when it comes to looking at things on the ground.
And anyway, he got penalised, served his sentance and then got on with the job.
Even if he passed the line fair and square, Alonso would not have had enough time to do the same. This incident just gave him an excuse to sound off.
« Last Edit: 28 June 2010, 11:36 by DarnPB »

THE FORUMS NUMBER ONE ANTI-FOOTBALL FAN!!!