Author Topic: Finally my brochure arrived... But...  (Read 1329 times)

Offline Nairn1980

• Not said much yet
Finally my brochure arrived... But...
« on: 18 August 2013, 07:47 »
As I have posted before, the GTD I ordered in April was pushed back and I've been unable to get a test drive locally as all Arnold Clark GTD (demos) are for showroom sale only.

In the middle of all this crap I ordered a GTD brochure to be receive a letter saying they had none.... The farce continues!!

The other day what looked like a brochure arrived!! Upon opening it... GTI not GTD.

I sometimes wonder if someone up above is telling me that this GTD is a big mistake and should I really have looked past Merc and BMW....?

They really are woeful so far and that's before the car has even arrived!

Offline JellyB

• GTI forum regular
Re: Finally my brochure arrived... But...
« Reply #1 on: 18 August 2013, 09:11 »
That is just very poor process on behalf of whomever sort out the brochures. I was lucky that the person who I ordered through kept one to the side for me and let me know so I could pick it up.

What I am more concerned about is your dealers not having any driveable demos? My locals dealers didn't have any GTD's, but one did manage to get a GTI for me eventually.

Offline Misterp

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 18 August 2013, 09:47 »
It's official VW couldn't organise an orgy in a brothel
Golf GTD mk7 DSG pearl black - collected 25 September 2013.

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #3 on: 18 August 2013, 09:52 »
My 2 dealership group (Pulman) have 3 GTD demos to choose from, and have supplied one GTD owner to date (my dad). Had to go to Benfield to get a GTI drive though.
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.