Author Topic: Golf GTI on Jacked up suspension with front and rear collision damage?  (Read 2275 times)

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
Just saw a Nissan Juke Nismo on the way home from a Pub meal - trying very hard to look like a GTI with all the red piping accents on the exterior. Was quite nimble, but looked like it was going to topple over when the owner went to undertake me on a roundabout to go straight over (he was in a compulsory "left only" lane). He looked very disappointed in the rear view mirror that he couldn't get past me (or shocked that he almost crashed into the person he cut up who was behind me and seemed very pissed off with him) Looked it up when I got home - what is the point of 200PS on an ungainly lump like a Juke?
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline AAddict

• I live here
Just saw a Nissan Juke Nismo on the way home from a Pub meal - trying very hard to look like a GTI with all the red piping accents on the exterior. Was quite nimble, but looked like it was going to topple over when the owner went to undertake me on a roundabout to go straight over (he was in a compulsory "left only" lane). He looked very disappointed in the rear view mirror that he couldn't get past me (or shocked that he almost crashed into the person he cut up who was behind me and seemed very pissed off with him) Looked it up when I got home - what is the point of 200PS on an ungainly lump like a Juke?

Nowt wrong with the Juke IMO, Nissan actually had the balls to release something 'different' looking. Yes it's a marmite car, but that's a good thing.

If you want ugly with the theft of GTI accents  :sick::

Cancelled GTI, M135i beast mode.

Offline theflash

• GTI forum regular

Nowt wrong with the Juke IMO, Nissan actually had the balls to release something 'different' looking. Yes it's a marmite car, but that's a good thing.

If you want ugly with the theft of GTI accents  :sick::

That really takes the p!ss. Obvious rip-off.
On order - MK7 GTD, 5dr, DBP, Manual.
Est. Delivery was end Nov, now 3rd Jan ffs

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
I actually quite like the new Kia, wouldn't buy one but it's still nice imo.

Red accents are being used by wuite a few mk's these days:

Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Gryzor

• I live here
  • Go white, or go home!
I quite like the Kia in the same way I quite like the orange Focus ST - OK for others to own and for me to look at, but wouldn't own one mysef!
Pure White Mk7 GTI (5dr, Manual)

Options: Reverse Camera, Keyless, Adaptive Chasis, Climate Screen, Winter Pack, Discover Nav, Advanced Phone Prep

Offline thai-wronghorse

• Serious forum addict
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
What's that Mercedes all about?  :undecided: