Author Topic: INFO Mk3 dealer fit alarm/immobiliser info... conlog and scorpion  (Read 67729 times)

Offline MK3TDi1996

• Here all the time
i don't have an immobiliser fob as such but my key does have the small black chip...

any info on this and why sometimes the engine won't turn over when i turn the key but when i turn it bacand try again it starts no problem... ?
« Last Edit: 15 June 2009, 14:48 by MK3TDi1996 »

Offline omex_uk

• GTI forum regular
I have a Meta Systems alarm on mine. Don't know if this is an aftermarket replacement or original from the showroom.

i have the smaller thing on the left on mine and ive found some alarm bits and bobs whist taking the roof lining off (sensors at the top of the a pillars). can anyone get a pic of where the base unit so i can see why its not working.

cheers

Offline bittman

• Just got here
Re: INFO Mk3 dealer fit alarm/immobiliser info... conlog and scorpion
« Reply #12 on: 20 December 2009, 21:59 »
hi i came across this thread and found it very helpfull as i lost my two button fob for my mk3 gti ..the only thing is i got a replacement fob of ebay and was wondering is it the same procedure to program a new fob as it doesnt seem to work for me or should i totaly disconect the battery for a bit and then try it? thanks in advance carl :cry:

Offline mnk

• Just got here
Hi Sorry to post on an old thread, but has anyone got the pdf manual for the Scorpion 915 Alarm. The link provided earlier in this thread is no longer working.

Thanks

MK

Offline thebassman

• GTI forum regular
+1 for a link to the 918 manual, the link is dead.

Offline ollie6n

• GTI forum regular
  • Spartan Lowrider!
One more +1 for the link re direction

Mechaphile

Re: INFO Mk3 dealer fit alarm/immobiliser info... conlog and scorpion
« Reply #16 on: 05 September 2010, 16:44 »
I have a logis 600, and My car keeps cutting out down the road or turns over and refuses to start completely! I read in the forums it may be the ECU imobiliser connectors! or the imobilser itself I do not have an overide key how can I obtain one or any other Ideas would be helpful!
Thank you!

Offline marky-gee

• Here all the time
very intresting thread, ive just bought a mk3 but the conlog logic 900 dosnt work from the fob  :cry:

but it does work on the override slot, i would love to have the central locking work off the remote.

does anyone have a experience with these alarms?

cheers

mark
1997 GOLF GTI 2.0 (8v)

Offline markrtw

• Just got here
With the Conlog 900, it sounds like the batteries in the remote are too dead to communicate with the alarm system, but still power the little operation light on the remote. I have had this problem on my 1996 16v Anniversary and found that the dealers don't supply the batteries anymore. VW parts directed me to the place they sourced them from and I found them at £5.10 + delivery + VAT (http://www.granadabatteries.co.uk/vwvagconloglogic4cellbatterypack998vag688-p-657.html).
I bought a few (4 cell packs - check in your remote 1st as some models have 5 cell packs), so I have some spare and will do them for £5 posted if anyones interested. (normal mainland post).

Offline markrtw

• Just got here
Mark, I cannot reply to you as your email setting is "blocked". Could you email me your email address or unblock it please?

Thanks.