Author Topic: What products to use to get that?  (Read 8756 times)

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
Re: What products to use to get that?
« Reply #10 on: 04 June 2012, 23:36 »
White Diamond is a great product and highly recommended, but if your going with the SN Hybrid, consider Dodo Lime Prime  :wink:

Cheers Chris for the emails/links and advice mate...it's good to know there's someone like yourself out there to help us O.C.D nuts out..

I will be taking your advice and purchasing the SN Hybrid paste and the Prime Lime and some applicators v soon...

Ta mate :wink:

Order placed Chris :wink:

Lime prime is very good followed by the Hybrid, they go well together.... :cool: looking forward to some photo's.

Tiguan quicker than the Golf

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #11 on: 04 June 2012, 23:51 »
White Diamond is a great product and highly recommended, but if your going with the SN Hybrid, consider Dodo Lime Prime  :wink:

Chris tells no lies. I gave mine a 'quick' polish, and I mean just a quick pass with my DA using DJ LP, then topped it off with 2 coats of SN hybrib. Looks the absolute nuts. Still looking wet today, even after 300miles of driving.

Nothing like a freshly detailed ride  :cool:

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 05 June 2012, 11:04 »
Cheers guys, yep once the stuff arrives and the good weather returns(here's hoping) I'm gonna be spending a good day getting it looking smart, starting with a good snow foam treatment, oh how I love that stuff! :laugh:
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Online SRGTD

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 05 June 2012, 11:45 »
Cheers guys, yep once the stuff arrives and the good weather returns(here's hoping) I'm gonna be spending a good day getting it looking smart, starting with a good snow foam treatment, oh how I love that stuff! :laugh:

You managed to escape the hosepipe ban in your area Mr GTD if you're still able to snowfoam your car? No such luck here; watering can for me for pre-soak and rinsing!
2020 Polo GTI Plus; Pure White, DSG (because they all are)
Gone but not forgotten;
2016 Polo GTI; Blue Silk
2011 mk6 Golf GTD; Carbon Grey
2007 mk5 Golf GT (2.0 170bhp TDI version); Deep Black Pearl
2002  mk4 Golf GTI (the 150 bhp diesel version); Deep Black Pearl

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 05 June 2012, 15:00 »

You managed to escape the hosepipe ban in your area Mr GTD if you're still able to snowfoam your car? No such luck here; watering can for me for pre-soak and rinsing!

Yeah we did down here, no ban at the min but it's on the horizon so I'm told, I'm just hoping if it does come into affect then its after my detail lol...
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Toby

• I live here
  • Car - less
« Reply #15 on: 05 June 2012, 23:02 »
white is so anoying to get the amaizing results u see from black/red cars!

but i dont to bad out from mine!

i use DD lime prime, and super natural!
and have have good results!

watering can for me aswell... sucks ass!

A real 304bhp 286lbft in a mk4 golf!

Currently down under

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #16 on: 05 June 2012, 23:18 »

Try a silver car... :rolleyes:

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
« Reply #17 on: 06 June 2012, 21:02 »

Try a silver car... :rolleyes:

Yep he speaks the truth :wink:

Tiguan quicker than the Golf

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #18 on: 08 June 2012, 19:31 »
Received my goodies today with sweets, thanks Chris...

Can't wait for the good weather!

Offline Raffe

• I live here
« Reply #19 on: 09 June 2012, 07:10 »
Look forward to seeing your results as I am wanting to buy some new products, hurry up and crack on  :wink:
2016 Golf R | 3dr | DSG | Reflex Silver | 19" Pretoria Alloys | 90% Tints | Nav | Winter Pack | App Connect