Author Topic: Black or C/F VW Badges..group buy?  (Read 35168 times)

Offline Top Cat

• I live here
Re: Black or C/F VW Badges
« Reply #20 on: 10 August 2008, 22:29 »
You should have plenty of time to save up for those goodies ive just recieved my footrest after a 11 week wait.

Im not having a dig at the TT shop there they have acted properly during my wait.  :wink:

Offline dan_apps

• I live here
  • too low for british roads!
« Reply #21 on: 10 August 2008, 22:30 »

....From OSIR via the TTshop.

GROUP BUY!!!!!!

RR a wealth of knowledge + agree with you Hurdy im SOLD on this!  :cool:

Offline Top Cat

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 10 August 2008, 22:35 »
Guy's does anyone know of a place were i can get all those interior bit's in Aluminium and dont say try gulf he wont make them just for me please please help me out guy's  :cry:

Offline RedRobin

• Forum addict
  • BIALI Motorsport - Chief Horn Blower!
« Reply #23 on: 10 August 2008, 22:37 »
You should have plenty of time to save up for those goodies ive just recieved my footrest after a 11 week wait.

Im not having a dig at the TT shop there they have acted properly during my wait.  :wink:

....That's the problem: OSIR are a small company in the Far East and Riso takes great care to design and ensure the high quality of his products. Shipping and UK Customs don't help and the TTshop is piggy-in-the-middle (though of course making a profit). I've always found Justin in particular to be very helpful and doing all he can. It's just a matter of understanding and being patient - CF products aren't mass produced.
:cool: FACEFOOK: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50?ref=tn_tnmn

Throbbin' Red VeeDub GTI Mk5 - DSG, Custom Milltek TBE, Forge Twintake, KW-V3 + Eibach ARBs, AP Racing BigBrake kit, Quaife ATB diff, Revo2

Offline RedRobin

• Forum addict
« Reply #24 on: 10 August 2008, 22:43 »

Throbbin' Red VeeDub GTI Mk5 - DSG, Custom Milltek TBE, Forge Twintake, KW-V3 + Eibach ARBs, AP Racing BigBrake kit, Quaife ATB diff, Revo2

Offline Top Cat

• I live here
« Reply #25 on: 10 August 2008, 22:46 »

HOLY sh/t She didn't deliver my box from osir  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Offline RedRobin

• Forum addict
« Reply #26 on: 10 August 2008, 22:49 »

HOLY sh/t She didn't deliver my box from osir  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

....Really? She's a regular at my door :wink:

Offline Top Cat

• I live here
« Reply #27 on: 10 August 2008, 22:52 »
Ive just pressed bookmark this page by mistake oh well  :tongue:

Offline Hurdy

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #28 on: 10 August 2008, 23:07 »
I wonder if they would do me an extra special couple of silver CF badges? :undecided:......RR?
Seat Leon Cupra Black 290 DSG

Offline RedRobin

• Forum addict
« Reply #29 on: 11 August 2008, 00:21 »
I wonder if they would do me an extra special couple of silver CF badges? :undecided:......RR?

....Justin at the TTshop is the best person to ask, but the carbonfibre VW badges are a different source from OSIR who do the silver CF. OSIR haven't ever made any moulds for VW badges AFAIK.