Author Topic: which dump valve?  (Read 3294 times)

Offline Ashmond

• I live here
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: which dump valve?
« Reply #20 on: 23 April 2008, 17:16 »
I agree if you can get something identical without a name for half the price then its worth a pop but as mentioned Forge comes with a lifetime warranty you dont even need a receipt, when my old Split R I bought 2nd hand off some guy from edition f**ked up, I rang them, sent it to them and they sent me back a brand new one with receipt - cant complain with that!

Quick question, what sound do people get from a 007p with a cold air feed? Flutter, ching or dump?

Depends what air intake you have TBH ive got pipercross panal filter and the air box is smoothed you can hear the dump inside the car but not very well outside.

lol, hence why I said people with a cold air feed, lol!

I would want a ton for mine tbh, its brand new mate (3 weeks old) nothing wrong with it at all
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)

Offline linz

• I live here
  • vee-dub
« Reply #21 on: 23 April 2008, 17:17 »
do you have a link? i found these ones:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COILOVER-VW-GOLF-MK1-MK2-MK3-MK4-SPECIAL-OFFER_W0QQitemZ170212420685QQihZ007QQcategoryZ40192QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

how much would you want for your DV ashmond? is there anythin wrong with it?

edit:
just found some janspeed coilovers for £235 delivered, quite happy with that, i may invest....

there the colovers i have jus got

Offline Ashmond

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 23 April 2008, 17:18 »
basically same as mine, they are sweet just keep them greased up every 3 or so months otherwise they will seize!
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
« Reply #23 on: 23 April 2008, 17:18 »
I agree if you can get something identical without a name for half the price then its worth a pop but as mentioned Forge comes with a lifetime warranty you dont even need a receipt, when my old Split R I bought 2nd hand off some guy from edition f**ked up, I rang them, sent it to them and they sent me back a brand new one with receipt - cant complain with that!

Quick question, what sound do people get from a 007p with a cold air feed? Flutter, ching or dump?

Depends what air intake you have TBH ive got pipercross panal filter and the air box is smoothed you can hear the dump inside the car but not very well outside.

lol, hence why I said people with a cold air feed, lol!

I would want a ton for mine tbh, its brand new mate (3 weeks old) nothing wrong with it at all

lol sorry just re read ya post  :grin:  :embarassed:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline _Adam_

• I live here
« Reply #24 on: 25 April 2008, 14:46 »
i ordered the £30 replica one and i fitted it this morning, really unhappy with it so i'm returning it and going for the forge..........

Offline Ashmond

• I live here
« Reply #25 on: 25 April 2008, 15:13 »
do it mate, they come with lifetime warranty too so you cant be dissapointed!