Author Topic: keys locked in car??  (Read 20799 times)

Offline p11jon

• Here all the time
Re: keys locked in car??
« Reply #60 on: 08 March 2011, 18:12 »
8v has more torque though.

Only for about 1.5 seconds.

My Corvette has the most torque.
ooo my corvette has the most!!!! wat a dick!!!! your comparing a 8v golf to a corvette!!!! thats like bragging that your ferrari is quicker than your nans daewoo matiz!!!! why name drop a vette anyway there sh!t heavy and cant do corners.they got stupid size engines and sh!t loads of power and still struggle to do 60 in under 6 seconds. the 8v golf wud probly piss all over a 1985 vette  :grin:

Offline vwfiend

• I live here
« Reply #61 on: 08 March 2011, 18:56 »
I could fell a forest though and i dont think he was bragging, i think he was havin a laugh. Your a very angry man! Suppressed childhood? You should join the zen forum my man instead of smashin ya car up when you forget to take your keys out.......

Offline Ant1981

• I live here
  • Feed me, prod me
« Reply #62 on: 08 March 2011, 18:59 »

ooo my corvette has the most!!!! wat a dick!!!! your comparing a 8v golf to a corvette!!!! thats like bragging that your ferrari is quicker than your nans daewoo matiz!!!! why name drop a vette anyway there sh!t heavy and cant do corners.they got stupid size engines and sh!t loads of power and still struggle to do 60 in under 6 seconds. the 8v golf wud probly piss all over a 1985 vette  :grin:

When you can have a conversation without insults, come back and chat with the adults.

No 8v golf would beat my Corvette. It can do corners, the chassis and suspension is stiff as. It's not heavy, it's 1.4 tons and I've had plenty of barry boys trying it on from the lights with epic failure.

You have obviously no knowledge of what you say, so stay out of it.

80% of your posts are total tripe, as they are mostly replies to sh1te posts created by the morons that, unfortunately this forum attracts.

'02 VW Golf 1.8 GTi Turbo - 186,000 miles
'09 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
1990 VW Golf GTi 16V - Gone but not forgotten
Currently considering next car

Offline Ant1981

• I live here
  • Feed me, prod me
« Reply #63 on: 08 March 2011, 19:03 »
is it time to reel them in?

@ ant1981 16v's were never as fast as an 8v, i mean how would you fair against a focus st? Bet you wouldn't blow it. those extra valves are extra weight

Absolute rubbish. No 8v ever touched my 16v, they were gutless and ran out of breath at about 120mph.
80% of your posts are total tripe, as they are mostly replies to sh1te posts created by the morons that, unfortunately this forum attracts.

'09 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R

Offline Ant1981

• I live here
  • Feed me, prod me
« Reply #64 on: 08 March 2011, 19:06 »
I could fell a forest though and i dont think he was bragging, i think he was havin a laugh. Your a very angry man! Suppressed childhood? You should join the zen forum my man instead of smashin ya car up when you forget to take your keys out.......

:grin:

'09 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R

Offline Ant1981

• I live here
  • Feed me, prod me
« Reply #65 on: 08 March 2011, 19:10 »

I can name drop my Corvette, because I can ;)

It doesn't struggle to do anything. It is faster than an 8v Golf and it's not as you say, sh!t heavy. And infact it's very very good at cornering, the chassis and suspension is extremely stiff. I laugh at people like you that say this sort of thing about American cars, as you people have never 1, owned one, 2, driven one or even 3, been in one.  :rolleyes:

You really do not know what you talk about, anywhere on this forum.

When you can have a conversation without all of the insults, come back and chat with the adults, boy ;)

'09 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R

Offline p11jon

• Here all the time
« Reply #66 on: 08 March 2011, 19:20 »
it ent me who locked the keys in the car mate. im wise enough not to only have one key for my cars. and i wudnt smash a car in either . got the wrong guy there mate. there nothing wrong with my childhood either it was great thanks bud. :grin: wat part of saying his corvette has more torque than an 8v golf was a joke or even mildly amusing? thats my point it has got more torque so he werent even being sarcastic. thats why i said wat i did as its obvious 'i have a corvette' situation. and the fact he used a muscle car as an example against a old vw golf .lol. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Ant1981

• I live here
  • Feed me, prod me
« Reply #67 on: 08 March 2011, 19:23 »
it ent me who locked the keys in the car mate. im wise enough not to only have one key for my cars. and i wudnt smash a car in either . got the wrong guy there mate. there nothing wrong with my childhood either it was great thanks bud. :grin: wat part of saying his corvette has more torque than an 8v golf was a joke or even mildly amusing? thats my point it has got more torque so he werent even being sarcastic. thats why i said wat i did as its obvious 'i have a corvette' situation. and the fact he used a muscle car as an example against a old vw golf .lol. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lol, you really don't get it do you.

Someone injected some humour into this thread by using other examples, I joined in and you got all grumpy and moody over it, taking only what I said, entirely serious.  :grin:

'09 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #68 on: 08 March 2011, 19:33 »
people have been on here dragging about previous cars they have owned, mmmmmmmmmmmm, who did that  :laugh: :lipsrsealed:

and dont forget, white wheels add a good 15 BHP  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline p11jon

• Here all the time
« Reply #69 on: 08 March 2011, 19:35 »
a 1985 corvette is nothing to rant about . i ent a boy mate and insults are at you as ur a quick to dish out ur opinions at others on other threads but when u get ridiculed u cant take it. this forum is full of banter. if u point out ur views at people who dnt care wat u think then u will get away with it but when u analyse people and push ur opinions and judge people personally then u will get a sh!tload of remarks over everything u say. :laugh:u posted about four post in a row just having a good cry cuz u corvette had something bad said bout it. :grin: :grin: :grin: most people ent had, been in or drove an american car and for good reason aswell mate, the one i pointed out. u ent likely to say its sh!t when u stupid enough to buy one. And i know plenty of cars under 200bhp that wud dick all over your piece of sh!t vette!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i got loads of money so dropping you own a corvette and saying we dreamers if we wanted such a car we cudnt achieve it is a joke. i wudnt class a 1985 vette as achieving u even made a list of cars you got and added a golf you dnt even own.you got a sh!t rusty old yanky heap of crap a gti golf and a ninja which is probly green :sick: u ent so special mate .