Author Topic: What have you done to your Golf today?  (Read 601294 times)

Offline Foreveryoungaus16v

• I live here
Re: What have you done to your Golf today?
« Reply #6290 on: 15 March 2013, 21:32 »
Bought Samco coolant hose kit aslo full service and all fluids flushed and changed :smiley:

KW V2, TEAM DYNAMICS PRO RACE 1.2, EIBACH ARBS, DS 2500 PADS, BLACK DIAMOND DISCS, LIGHTENED FLYWHEEL, CHIPPED ECU, VIBRA TECHNIC MOUNTS, JETEX DECAT,  FULLY POLYBUSHED
163 BHP (TSR POWER RUN)

Gavv8

« Reply #6291 on: 16 March 2013, 14:57 »
Lost another bumper reflector thingy....my mk3 seems to be trying to 'ratlook' itself.. :angry:

Offline whileoceanasleeps

• I live here
  • patience comes to those who wait.
« Reply #6292 on: 16 March 2013, 15:48 »
Lost another bumper reflector thingy....my mk3 seems to be trying to 'ratlook' itself.. :angry:

I went through a week of losing about 3 of those!

Gavv8

« Reply #6293 on: 16 March 2013, 16:49 »

I think its standing water that knocks them out and they didn't fit as well as the smaller reflector/fog combination, i'd love a pair of the ducts that fit in there but i can't find any.

Offline whileoceanasleeps

• I live here
  • patience comes to those who wait.
« Reply #6294 on: 16 March 2013, 17:50 »

I think its standing water that knocks them out and they didn't fit as well as the smaller reflector/fog combination, i'd love a pair of the ducts that fit in there but i can't find any.

yeah man it's a bad design methinks

Offline northeast_gti-t

• Serious forum addict
  • "1.8T AGU"
« Reply #6295 on: 16 March 2013, 22:56 »
Gave it a good wash  :smiley: will be stood until easter now  :sad: started removing the dash etc for a real good clean most of it done but need to sort out the speaker (or lack of it  :angry:) wires and requires all wiring properly so another job to add! busy week at easter will sort clean and wiring out then,got my floor mats in  and fitted a nice new leather gearstick gaitor and just ordered up a front splitter seeing as i noticed the lack of one fitted to the front of mine  :grin:
2000 Mkiv GTi 1.8T AGU

Offline hardmonkeys

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #6296 on: 17 March 2013, 16:31 »
Drove my Laser Blue GT TDi back from coventry in the snow, done 500miles this weekend..(still using the tank I filled up on Friday  :smiley:)

Looked at my black GTi, got the log book through this weekend, so it's officially mine :-)
'05 VW Golf Mk V GT TDI Laser Blue
'98 VW Golf Mk IV GTi Black
'97 VW Golf Mk III GTi
'58 VW Golf Mk V GT Sport TDI Steel Grey
'10 Audi A4 B8 SE Multitronic

'00 VW Golf Mk III.V Cabrio

MK3.5 Cabrio 2.0 8v Automatic to 2.0 16v Manual Conversion Project

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=272728.

www.dorsetautorestore.co.uk

Offline northeast_gti-t

• Serious forum addict
  • "1.8T AGU"
« Reply #6297 on: 17 March 2013, 17:38 »
Removed more of the dash and centre console and handbrake all cleaned up with poorboys and looking so much cleaner chucked all the trim in the boot  :grin: finish off when i sort all the mess of the speaker wiring got the cable today and other bits have to find some time to get all the door cards removed  :laugh:
2000 Mkiv GTi 1.8T AGU

Offline Foreveryoungaus16v

• I live here
« Reply #6298 on: 17 March 2013, 18:37 »
Bought a set of brand new Votex Original Mk3 mats  :smiley:

KW V2, TEAM DYNAMICS PRO RACE 1.2, EIBACH ARBS, DS 2500 PADS, BLACK DIAMOND DISCS, LIGHTENED FLYWHEEL, CHIPPED ECU, VIBRA TECHNIC MOUNTS, JETEX DECAT,  FULLY POLYBUSHED
163 BHP (TSR POWER RUN)

Offline Mr_Orange

• I live here
  • MK4 GTi Turbo Exclusive 150 AUM
« Reply #6299 on: 17 March 2013, 22:23 »
Fitted newsouth column mount boost gauge.  Peak 8 psi, with a nice stable 20Hg vacuum on idle.
Fitted black driver's door seal, passenger side left now to finish off the anni interior transformation.  :cool:

Build thread clicky