Author Topic: What have you done to your Golf today?  (Read 601272 times)

Offline GTI:Gibbo

• I live here
  • More a way of life than just another car
Re: What have you done to your Golf today?
« Reply #5240 on: 11 February 2012, 18:20 »
Fitted new door mirror after some cnut smashed it off and did a runner :sick:

I had that done to my old car.. but i actually watched the little fecker do it so i gave chase caught him and roughed him up a little bit  :lipsrsealed:

Offline Mr_Orange

• I live here
  • MK4 GTi Turbo Exclusive 150 AUM
« Reply #5241 on: 12 February 2012, 09:56 »
Just fitted a new head-unit - Double din Kenwood to replace factory Gamma.  10 minutes tops (even with numb fingers)  :cool:
« Last Edit: 13 February 2012, 17:47 by Mr_Orange »

Build thread clicky

Offline stow1985

• I live here
  • 'when im cleaning winders'
« Reply #5242 on: 12 February 2012, 09:59 »
Fitted new door mirror after some cnut smashed it off and did a runner :sick:

I had that done to my old car.. but i actually watched the little fecker do it so i gave chase caught him and roughed him up a little bit  :lipsrsealed:

:grin: :grin:
GOLF GTI MK3 2LTR 8V-MATT BLACK-WORKHORSE

Window cleaning: www.marcstow.vpweb.co.uk

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #5243 on: 12 February 2012, 13:36 »
Remap :)

Offline symsymma

• I live here
  • AGU POWER,drive it like u stole it!!!
« Reply #5244 on: 12 February 2012, 13:43 »
Replaced fooked cupholder and fitted bora knob no more sh!te wood effect
1.8T AGU 203bhp & 233lb/ft Rtech stage 1 custom remap,18"dezentz rims,lowered 40mm shocks n springs,whiteline 24mm adj rear arb,lcr axle bushes,polybushed arb,modified front bumper & valences,depo projector headlights,delocked,wrapped interior&bora gear knob,forge boost & coolant hoses,forge tip,forge 007p,samco vac hoses,simota aeroform cai,saiko michi catch can,deleted pcv system,r32 dogbone,miltek lg bore down pipe & sports cat/non res anni style system.

Offline Ktuludays

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #5245 on: 12 February 2012, 16:05 »
dizzy cap and rotor arm, new leads, earth point clean up and eventually got her starting up properly
<br /><br />What don\'t kill ya, makes you more strong!

Offline detritus

• Not said much yet
« Reply #5246 on: 12 February 2012, 23:58 »
What did i do today? Came within 3" of being a victim of a 'crash for cash' scam. A38 in Birmingham on the Kingsbury island, 5:20pm. Saw an old grey Vauxhall Zafera swerve from lane 3 into the path of a old Nissan Primera in front of me before driving off at speed. The Primera driver looked at me in his mirror whilst jamming on his brakes to a complete stop (no brake lights). Luckily I stopped well in time (god bless the GTD  :cool:) - his response? Slammed the car into reverse and came back at me! I took avoiding action and he missed me by inches. The car - full of Eastern Europeans (just an observation) shot off round the roundabout and back the way we had come at Mach 3.

I had to pull into a carpark next to the scene to change my pants; 5 minutes later and what do I see? The grey Zafera do the exact same thing to the same Primera! They missed their new target again, by luck rather than judgement. My temperament went from trying to calmly collect what was left of my insides from the back seat to wanting to catch, abduct, torture and disembowel the lot of them with a rusty spoon. I felt sick with rage.

Be warned guys and girls. They are out there…  :angry:

Detritus. 
« Last Edit: 13 February 2012, 00:01 by detritus »
GTD, 2011(61), DSG, 5dr, Candy White, 18" Charleston Shadows, RCD510, Parking Sensors Front & Rear, Cruise, Winter Pack, Luxuary Pack, Huge Grin!

Offline Jack3559

• I live here
« Reply #5247 on: 13 February 2012, 01:09 »
What did i do today? Came within 3" of being a victim of a 'crash for cash' scam. A38 in Birmingham on the Kingsbury island, 5:20pm. Saw an old grey Vauxhall Zafera swerve from lane 3 into the path of a old Nissan Primera in front of me before driving off at speed. The Primera driver looked at me in his mirror whilst jamming on his brakes to a complete stop (no brake lights). Luckily I stopped well in time (god bless the GTD  :cool:) - his response? Slammed the car into reverse and came back at me! I took avoiding action and he missed me by inches. The car - full of Eastern Europeans (just an observation) shot off round the roundabout and back the way we had come at Mach 3.
http://jjizzle.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/393199_10150390820664249_101228694248_8275774_15343550_n.jpgnto a carpark next to the scene to change my pants; 5 minutes later and what do I see? The grey Zafera do the exact same thing to the same Primera! They missed their new target again, by luck rather than judgement. My temperament went from trying to calmly collect what was left of my insides from the back seat to wanting to catch, abduct, torture and disembowel the lot of them with a rusty spoon. I felt sick with rage.

Be warned guys and girls. They are out there…  :angry:

Detritus. 

Have you informed the police?

You could save their victim a lot of trouble if you provide the number plates.

Offline Neo Badness

• I live here
  • Feet are for pedals
« Reply #5248 on: 13 February 2012, 01:18 »
Abandoned in the pub carpark after failing to start when I went back to collect it.  :evil: Happy birthday to me.... :rolleyes:

You don't own a Mk2, you support it.

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #5249 on: 13 February 2012, 09:01 »
Abandoned in the pub carpark after failing to start when I went back to collect it.  :evil: Happy birthday to me.... :rolleyes:
Birthday?