Author Topic: MK6 Section - Anyone going to GTi International weekend??  (Read 2272 times)

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
Re: MK6 Section - Anyone going to GTi International weekend??
« Reply #10 on: 13 June 2011, 21:53 »
OMG my 1st sticky  :rolleyes: it will be good to see some of you forum regulars there. This is what it's all about from a relative newbie member to the forum. :cool:

To some I bring joy with my stickyness, others only missery but feck 'em  :laugh:

Offline Tone2have

• GTI forum regular
  • Gutted - stolen April 10 but now black is back!
« Reply #11 on: 13 June 2011, 21:59 »
Can't see whats wrong with charity, pictures and social gatherings gaining sticky status.... Oh and I guess the non monza wheel thread has earn't it's place (say's he of the shadow wearing variety) :shocked:

GTI MK6 black, man, 5 dr, 18" Monza shadow, Xenons, RCD510 Dyna Audio, Winter pack, ordered Sept 2009 - Delivered April 2010, stolen next day - gutted

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #12 on: 14 June 2011, 12:18 »
Sure I put a post up the other night about this?? Snoops assures me that he & the Doc didn't move it. So lets try again, who from the Mk6 section will be going to the GTi International weekend 25-26th June? I'm going up on Saturday.

Snoops can speak for himself - MOVED - to STICKY  :wink: - for a week
Normally if you or i move something it gets a link rather than just moved. If its deleted by yourself or me, we would normally  inform the thread before deleting it as you have in the past many times. Maybe your getting more ruthless, but i did not think it was you but have a very good idea who it was.
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
« Reply #13 on: 14 June 2011, 12:44 »
Sure I put a post up the other night about this?? Snoops assures me that he & the Doc didn't move it. So lets try again, who from the Mk6 section will be going to the GTi International weekend 25-26th June? I'm going up on Saturday.

Snoops can speak for himself - MOVED - to STICKY  :wink: - for a week
Normally if you or i move something it gets a link rather than just moved. If its deleted by yourself or me, we would normally  inform the thread before deleting it as you have in the past many times. Maybe your getting more ruthless, but i did not think it was you but have a very good idea who it was.

Roger that - Feck only knows where half this stuff goes, it's quite anoying really - wasn't Snoops or myself  :rolleyes:

On that subject Snoops I think our jibes a few weeks back were removed by the same person, again without a word of explination, shame really as it was just after I'd made it into it's own nice little neat package that I was going to send to OT for the other members to jog in on  :grin:

Offline Tone2have

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #14 on: 14 June 2011, 19:47 »
Perhaps you two should create your own moderator "where did I put that thread" thread :grin: :grin:

GTI MK6 black, man, 5 dr, 18" Monza shadow, Xenons, RCD510 Dyna Audio, Winter pack, ordered Sept 2009 - Delivered April 2010, stolen next day - gutted

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #15 on: 14 June 2011, 21:17 »
We would just loose it  :grin:
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
« Reply #16 on: 14 June 2011, 21:29 »
Roger that  :grin:

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #17 on: 19 June 2011, 10:15 »
Why could it not be this weekend or the first weekend in July? I would have loved to play but have 3 Birthday parties to attend. How inconvenient.
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP

Offline linc-dub

• Here all the time
« Reply #18 on: 19 June 2011, 19:48 »
I'm going on Saturday
Picked up 02.09.17 Mk7.5 GTD Isaac Blue, Manual 5 Drs, DCC, Reversing Camera, Keyless, 90% tints, Heated front screen, Mudflaps all round

Sep 2015 65 plate Mk7 GTD Carbon Grey, Manual, 5 Drs, DCC, Reversing Camera, Sat Nav, Keyless, Sport & Sound, Mudflaps all round

2013 63 plate Mk7 GTD, Manual, 5 doors, Carbon Grey Metalic, ACC, Reversing Camera, Mudflaps front & rear - Took delivery October 2013

Offline Tone2have

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #19 on: 20 June 2011, 20:51 »
So what's the form GTI day veterans?? Do you arrange to meet up on the day and if so how/where?? Don't think you'll get much of a phone signal in Bruntingthorpe, it's in the middle of nowhere.