Author Topic: (Len405) A Thank You...  (Read 6898 times)

Offline HayleyS

• GTI forum regular
(Len405) A Thank You...
« on: 14 April 2005, 17:47 »
Just wanted to say thanks to Len405 for his help with my Golf's little judder problem.
We followed your advice of changing the ECU relay, ordered one right away and replaced it 2 days ago. Since then I havent felt a single jerk, murmer or anything from the car. Running perfectly.
Im not counting my chickens yet just incase, as all the injector cleaner etc that we put in last weekend worked a treat but seemed to ware off after a couple of days, gutted. But its been great upto now with the relay so im keeping my fingers crossed.
Just wanted to say thanks as I think its probably saved us a lot of headwork and would have been the last thing we'd have thought of, it at all. Im one happy bunny. Cheers bud!!  :kiss:

FOR GODS SAKE LEN, PICK UP THIS MESSAGE. EVERYONE HAS READ IT BUT YOU. KINDA AVOIDS THE POINT!  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: 15 April 2005, 14:26 by HayleyJ »
  Mk3 GTi, 2.0 16v, Mystic Blue

mrwotto

Re: A Thank You...
« Reply #1 on: 14 April 2005, 18:08 »
Nice one len :grin:

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
« Reply #2 on: 15 April 2005, 04:48 »
Nice one Len...........nice to get some positive feedback :smiley:

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
« Reply #3 on: 15 April 2005, 08:42 »
Someone saying nice things about Len ! What's the world coming to.  :wink: :laugh: :laugh:

As Rich says it's nice when someone gets positive feedback and good man Len.  :smiley:
......now officially dubless.

Judderi

Re: (Len405) A Thank You...
« Reply #4 on: 15 April 2005, 15:24 »
Nice one len. Just incase the problem re ocurs give me a shout and i may be able to help, i had this problem for a long time and it took ages for me to track the problem. Hopefully the relay will do the trick though.

Offline Bronze MK1 Cab

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 15 April 2005, 16:17 »
:cool:

Well done Len

Judderi

« Reply #6 on: 15 April 2005, 16:20 »
Thats what i like about this forum. Everyone is friendly and helpfull. Try going on demonVW there all grumpy bastards on their with nothing nice to say. Maybe its got something to do with the name.

Good old golfgti!

mix

« Reply #7 on: 15 April 2005, 16:34 »
^^im with ya on that, the other forum i used to go on which was a d'n'b forum was full of wayne kerrs and they didnt like it if you have your own opinion, where as here, i can sprout away and know one minds :grin:

Offline HayleyS

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #8 on: 15 April 2005, 18:57 »
What you on about Mix? You get right up my nose. Im just too polite to tell ya!!  :tongue:

love ya really hun. Its right though, its nice to have a place where you can talk about, well, anything. Great place for a laugh and the more serious stuff. I think i'd have p**sed a few people off on someother sites by now with all my nagging.  :wink:
  Mk3 GTi, 2.0 16v, Mystic Blue

mix

« Reply #9 on: 15 April 2005, 19:24 »
What you on about Mix? You get right up my nose. Im just too polite to tell ya!! :tongue:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :grin: