Author Topic: Forum discount code - WoWo  (Read 50018 times)

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
Re: Forum discount code - WoWo
« Reply #20 on: 19 April 2015, 18:30 »
Thanks for your order, I'll make sure the team get it despatched tomorrow. Don't forget to send us a review and you'll receive a free MF cloth.

Cheers

Neil

Offline C3PO

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #21 on: 17 August 2015, 17:17 »
Neil - just Sent a pm about an order.

Thanks

Neil
Mk6 GTI, 18" monza shadows, Leather, Bluetooth Phone - gone

Mark 7 R, 19" wheels, lapiz blue, 5 door, leather, reversing camera - gone

2018 Audi S5 Sportback, pano roof, LED Headlights  B&O sound system - gone

Current 2020 Golf GTI TCR, pure grey, pano roof , 90% tints and Akrapovic exhaust.

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #22 on: 17 August 2015, 20:20 »
Neil - just Sent a pm about an order.

Thanks

Neil

Hi Neil

Query answered via PM.

Cheers

Offline jimmydub

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #23 on: 16 October 2015, 14:07 »
Hi all,

i'm in the market for a snow foam lance and was wondering if anyone owns or has used the one available from wowo; if so, whats it like?

Also, can it be used with a pressure washer (karcher) or is it strictly for use with a garden hose.

thanks

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #24 on: 18 October 2015, 09:27 »
Morning, I'll let others comment on the quality of the lance but I can confirm that it is for a hose only.

The thickness of foam is based on water pressure too so bear this in mind too.

Cheers

Neil

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
« Reply #25 on: 18 October 2015, 16:28 »
Hi all,

i'm in the market for a snow foam lance and was wondering if anyone owns or has used the one available from wowo; if so, whats it like?

Also, can it be used with a pressure washer (karcher) or is it strictly for use with a garden hose.

Hi jimmydub. I've got one of these, only used it the once so far so a bit early to be able to thoroughly review it but I can say that it seems very sturdy and well made. If you have or intend to get a pressure washer then it's probably not for you. I found the foam produced to be plentiful but rather slippery and it didn't cling on for long. Whether fiddling with the settings will help much I've yet to discover but my car did come up pretty clean. So, if you don't want to get a pressure washer then I'd say go for it, you won't be disappointed by the quality. The added bonus is the instructions which appear to have suffered somewhat in translation and make for an amusing read!

thanks

2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline jimmydub

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #26 on: 19 October 2015, 15:15 »

Hi jimmydub. I've got one of these, only used it the once so far so a bit early to be able to thoroughly review it but I can say that it seems very sturdy and well made. If you have or intend to get a pressure washer then it's probably not for you. I found the foam produced to be plentiful but rather slippery and it didn't cling on for long. Whether fiddling with the settings will help much I've yet to discover but my car did come up pretty clean. So, if you don't want to get a pressure washer then I'd say go for it, you won't be disappointed by the quality. The added bonus is the instructions which appear to have suffered somewhat in translation and make for an amusing read!

Hi Watts thanks for the input! i already have a karcher pressure washer so thinking it probably best to give this one a miss and find another.

I'd say the one big advantage of this particular lance is its universal.
For arguments sake, if one has a washer specific lance and the washer breaks, you've got to replace it with the same model/fitment/product.