Author Topic: MK3 VR6  (Read 6725 times)

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
Re: MK3 VR6
« Reply #20 on: 16 August 2012, 13:24 »
I wondered how long before some commented on that. I'm from Guernsey an moved to England 6 years ago, I was living down in summerset when I sold it about three years ago. Some fella from Bridgewater offered me 1500 quid for it but the Guernsey sea air had gotten to it an it had started to rot quiet bad the clocks and central locking had started playing up n I lost interest in it, so when I found a note under the windscreen wiper offering 1500 quid for it I shook the blokes arm off. He never took it for a test drive, heard it run nothing. Can't believe some people

Ahh yeah thought you must have moved. Nice Island, i like it there. You may have noticed the plates in my signature, yep i'm from the other 1 :evil: :grin:

Offline Yann

• Not said much yet
« Reply #21 on: 16 August 2012, 19:09 »
Yeah I did notice, I used to be in Jersey all the time when I was younger we used to go over five ten fifteen of us on the piss got some good memories of there. Saying that I rember going one year, there was a big modded car show down the five miles road must have been about ten years ago there was loads of us that turned up for that

Offline Yann

• Not said much yet
« Reply #22 on: 15 September 2012, 19:54 »
I've been busy lately with having to find a new home to move into. which also mean I've lost my garage, not good as its massive. I managed to do a little bit over the last month.
So I've fitted Newsouth Power Gasket Plus Inlet Manifold Gasket

I've also removed all the rust I found. I'm getting a full respray so I've left it in premier.
Drivers door sill

Lower drivers door

Passenger door sill

Boot number plate recess

Passenger rear arch

I've also cleaned the engine bay

Inlet manifold back on with plastics sprayed satin black n lettering body coloured

And I've adjusted the sunroof which now sits flush and extended the side repeater wiring as I'm fitting a U.S front bumper and will have the wings smoothed. I've had a quote for a respray including having all bits i want smoothed and colour coded, I'm not giving to much away you'll have to wait and see!! So this thread might go quiet for a bit as I'll be saving for little while!!!
« Last Edit: 16 September 2012, 16:06 by Yann »