Author Topic: GTI Cambelt and Waterpump promo at VW  (Read 2099 times)

Offline Upperoilcan

• GTI forum regular
GTI Cambelt and Waterpump promo at VW
« on: 25 May 2010, 09:33 »
VW main dealership have a promotion on and i have just had the cabelt changed for £369.00 and the water pump done for a further £60.00  :smiley:
Mk7 GTI in black,DSG,fully loaded.

Offline Davstylee

• Here all the time
Re: GTI Cambelt and Waterpump promo at VW
« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2010, 10:54 »
I take it thats every VW main dealership in the UK? Not just a certain area?

If I want to take VW up on this offer do i need to print out any vouchers or anything?
Mrk V, GTI, 3dr, DSG, heated seats, winter pack, cruise control, rear parking sensors and now thanks to GizzyWizzy and SteveP in the MK6 section a RCD 510. Awesome!

Offline Upperoilcan

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2 on: 25 May 2010, 11:06 »
The promo may vary from dealer to dealer as my missus' GTI came from VW in Chiswick and they wouldnt offer the same deal,Our local dealership is Citygate High Wycombe and that's where i got the promo,(her's is going in tomorrow)so i would assume that all Citygate dealerships must be offering the same deal.

Give your local dealership a ring and if it's not a Citygate dealership see if they will match the offer....

Offline Upperoilcan

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #3 on: 25 May 2010, 11:09 »
Sorry Dave....just to add all you need to do is ring up,No vouchers or Coupon's required. :smiley:

Offline luvmygti

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #4 on: 25 May 2010, 11:14 »
Try looking on vw website, i know on Audi's website they list offers like free mot's, £99 service & cambelt offers ect in a certain section
MKV GTI/ 3 Door/ 18" Monza II/ Full leather/ heated seats/ Manual/ Arm rest/ 6 Disc changer/ Cruse control/ Highline MFD/ Xenons/ Dog's Nuts!

Offline jaydubveedub

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 25 May 2010, 12:36 »
Mentioned this in a previous post, but last month I had the cambelt done on my MK5 GTI but Stafford Audi - £338 all in, including the water pump, stamp in the service book, usual warranty on the work and the parts.

It's only £249 if you don't want the pump changing, although you should do it anyway.

Service was excellent. They are advertising the 'offer' on ebay or you can ring them direct. Speak to Andy in service, top bloke  :wink:
2003 Passat 1.9 Sport TDI Wagon | Inky Blue | Lots of Wax

Offline Upperoilcan

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #6 on: 25 May 2010, 12:47 »
Mentioned this in a previous post, but last month I had the cambelt done on my MK5 GTI but Stafford Audi - £338 all in, including the water pump, stamp in the service book, usual warranty on the work and the parts.

It's only £249 if you don't want the pump changing, although you should do it anyway.

Service was excellent. They are advertising the 'offer' on ebay or you can ring them direct. Speak to Andy in service, top bloke  :wink:

Fair play fella as that is a really good deal.

Offline mb

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #7 on: 25 May 2010, 21:10 »
Got my cambelt done for £299 at Citygate Ruislip yesterday.