Author Topic: Rattle from the rear, maybe shocks?  (Read 2453 times)

Offline Jeni_R_

• Here all the time
Re: Rattle from the rear, maybe shocks?
« Reply #10 on: 25 May 2018, 09:47 »
Yes or the rear seats not locked in the upright position or the rear centre arm rest being rattly or sunglasses in the overhead cubby hole...

My car still does this its worse now and when going along an uneven road its more clear before it was just on reversing so its booked in for the 9th to get checked AGAIN  :rolleyes:

The sunglasses in the wee cubby !! dear god i had the door panels off front and rear i taped down the seat belts nope still a rattle then i clicked BL00DY SUNGLASSES !!!!

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
« Reply #11 on: 25 May 2018, 22:02 »
My wife's sunvisor rattles no end. It actually sounds like its coming from behind the clock dials!!

Seems to be a known problem with a fix from the dealers. For now though she just keeps the visor down with no rattles.
HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #12 on: 26 May 2018, 13:59 »
Took mine in for this and they re adjusted the headlining where the visor clips were. Not sure if that was just BS but visor doesn't rattle any more.
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.