Author Topic: REVO for software version 10 carried out today on my mk7 with great results!  (Read 2485 times)

Offline gizm0

• Just got here
Hi all, took our mk7 gti manual to Midland VW today after waiting 3 months for the REVO software for the vw version 10 update that was on my car! massive difference and also an improvement over the remap for the older vw versions. VERY happy with the car now  :laugh: :laugh: :grin: here is the graph...

Offline remlapeel

• I live here
What's the difference between this and a normal revo map?
2015 MK7 Golf R 3 door, DSG, lapiz blue, 19" wheels, winter pack, keyless entry, dynaudio and high beam assist.

Offline gizm0

• Just got here
well, we overlapped the graph with another car mapped on the previous version, i believe he is a member on here. The last version ran 295bhp and 304lbf.ft so there is a big increase with this version! Although with it being a manual they have backed it off a little to help save the clutch. will be interesting to see what a DSG gets with this tune.

Offline topher

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • fully functioning
What's the difference between this and a normal revo map?

It's been developed based on the very latest version of the factory VW software. We were the first Revo dealer to get our hands on it. I believe it will be officially released next week providing they're happy with the data I send across to them tomorrow morning... which I was supposed to send on Friday but had to leave work early :lipsrsealed:

Offline remlapeel

• I live here
I had my map taken off for warranty work on Friday. It's due to go back on next weekend, will I get this software or the older software?
2015 MK7 Golf R 3 door, DSG, lapiz blue, 19" wheels, winter pack, keyless entry, dynaudio and high beam assist.