Author Topic: You lot are a bad influence! Golf R on order!  (Read 9762 times)

Offline Mr Savage

• I live here
Re: You lot are a bad influence! Golf R on order!
« Reply #20 on: 12 March 2015, 23:25 »
Collected September 1st, remapped September 2nd? :grin:

Haha Chris :D Something like that! Get it pencilled in the diary :D
Current - MK7 Golf GTI - Tornado Red, 5 Door, DSG, Performance Pack, Dynamic Chasis Control, Panoramic Sunroof, Discover Navigation, Dynaudio.

On Order - MK7 Golf R - Pearlescent Black, 3 Door, DSG, Vienna Leather, Discover Nav Pro, Rear View Camera, High Beam Assist, Keyless Entry, Dynaudio (Tech Pack)

All gone.

Now;

MK7 Golf R - Lapiz Blue, 5 Door, DSG, Carbon Nappa, Discover Nav Pro.

Offline Misterp

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 13 March 2015, 09:18 »
MisterP... whats your thought process for changing from a GTD to maybe GTi PP ?

Just wondered as I haven't made the leap yet and my head says GTD but heart says GTi PP...  am worried if I go for the sensible choice I will be a little disappointed..

Tbh, it's more of a circumstances thing. I'm not using the diesel for its purpose and in terms of running costs it's the same. It's why i thought well I will have owned the GTD for 2 years in September maybe worthwhile changing up. Only issue for me is numbers. I don't want to change if the numbers don't make sense. I would much prefer the pp gti over stock due to the additional extras retaining some more value now that the residuals had been re-jigged. The R is also, another option but again it's a numbers game. I want to make sure that a change in personal circumstances won't leave me out sync.
Golf GTD mk7 DSG pearl black - collected 25 September 2013.

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #22 on: 13 March 2015, 13:35 »
Im thinking of changing to the R wagon when it comes out but still considering the gtd wagon. I havent moved house yet so that will play a big factor as to what I change to when the time comes.
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #23 on: 13 March 2015, 13:38 »
Im thinking of changing to the R wagon when it comes out but still considering the gtd wagon. I havent moved house yet so that will play a big factor as to what I change to when the time comes.

You'll have to start a seperate R wagon sub section within the fledging R section of the mk7 section.  It's getting complicated  :wink: :grin:
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11