Author Topic: VW Golf 7 5G0 - Park Assist - PLA - RETROFIT  (Read 8765 times)

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
Re: VW Golf 7 5G0 - Park Assist - PLA - RETROFIT
« Reply #20 on: 30 December 2014, 19:24 »
It will also get you out of a tight parking space too say when someone gets too close to your bumper. I think it's well worth it and not in the least a waste of money. It also has nothing to do with not being able to park the car am1w and certainly not a lack of diving skill. Your posts are quite offensive and opinionated sometimes which rubs the majority of people up the wrong way. Maybe something to chew over the new year?

You've expressed your opinion as have I. Nothing offensive in so doing. It's a forum on which posters express opinions.

Something for you to think about in the New Year which I hope you will enjoy.
Patronising as well! It's the way you reply in posts that irks people. Coming across as a bit of a know all like a few others on here.
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #21 on: 30 December 2014, 19:26 »
It also has nothing to do with not being able to park the car am1w and certainly not a lack of diving skill.

Diving skills Chris? You've been watching those Peugeot 2007 adverts with the van doors again haven't you?   :evil:
Haha damn you predictive text  :grin:
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #22 on: 31 December 2014, 11:58 »
Oh yes it will bay park to perfection but then you probably can't get out of the car! I'll keep parking in the old fashioned way.

Asker, remind us of that time you were looking at that lady's arse and reversed into a post in your mk6...  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #23 on: 31 December 2014, 12:42 »
Oh yes it will bay park to perfection but then you probably can't get out of the car! I'll keep parking in the old fashioned way.

Asker, remind us of that time you were looking at that lady's arse and reversed into a post in your mk6...  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Trust you to remember that. Had words with her not to wiggle it so seductively. But she refused to listen. The wench. :laugh:
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP

Offline capkapak

• Just got here
« Reply #24 on: 14 March 2015, 06:11 »
Hi did the TS finally get this installed? Curious is see if it was successful and works like it was factory fitted.