Author Topic: dog hairs!!!!!  (Read 5349 times)

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
Re: dog hairs!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: 16 January 2009, 08:17 »
my dog has a white coat and malts all the time!!! white on dark cloth = fail  :embarassed:

but i love the pooch  :grin:
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline bornwina

• Not said much yet
« Reply #21 on: 25 January 2009, 10:00 »
Use Latex gloves first to collect as much as the hair as possible and to loosen it up. Then use a hoover. Works a treat everytime for me

Offline VR6_ROB

• I live here
  • Mk2 VR6 / Corrado G60
« Reply #22 on: 25 January 2009, 13:31 »
i use a haxsaw blade for carpet as they dont rip the carpet as they aint sharp enough and a damp cloth for the seats

Offline Schuey

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #23 on: 31 January 2009, 18:26 »
A marigold glove & a bucket of water is all you need.

Wet the glove & rub your hand across the area with the dog hair & then just rinse in the bucket & repeat..............If its really bad change the water frequently.

Offline mk4luke

• Here all the time
« Reply #24 on: 31 January 2009, 21:57 »
i use a haxsaw blade for carpet as they dont rip the carpet as they aint sharp enough and a damp cloth for the seats

i thought you meant a hack saw blade on the dog, then i read on and saw the carpet bit  :grin:

Offline Roverdose

• Here all the time
  • So long and thanks for all the fish!
« Reply #25 on: 04 February 2009, 11:10 »
i read ths thread a couple days ago and applyed the tape around the hand method to my missus's car thats absoulutley greuted! worked wonders, now all that needs doing is replace the roofliner cos said mutt ripped it to shreds! Cheers guys much appreciated!