Author Topic: Left hand control stalk button not used?  (Read 3485 times)

Offline KyleB

• I live here
Re: Left hand control stalk button not used?
« Reply #10 on: 12 August 2014, 14:46 »
Kevin your dials look so much cleaner than the ones that have MPH on them :(

Ya having both scales on the speedo makes it look very cluttered. IIRC, vw did a speedo with just mph on it for a while on the mk6

Yeah I was hoping that the dials would just have MPH with an option for KPH in the MFD.

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
« Reply #11 on: 12 August 2014, 16:52 »
Pressing it on my car does nothing. I thought it'd only display if you had lane assist.
Cheers - looks like that might be the case then i.e only has a function if more than one assist option?  Thanks Kevin's for taking the time to grab a pic of yours with lane assist.

No. I don't have lane assist but still get Front Assist coming up if I press the left hand stalk button.
HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14

Offline dippy_x

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 12 August 2014, 22:01 »
Same here.  Just get the option to disable front assist when I press that button.
On Order: 02/05/13
GTD: Carbon Grey, Winter Pack, Keyless, High Beam Assist, Park Assist, Rear View Camera, Furry Dice
Collected: 06/11/13

Offline double0

• Not said much yet
« Reply #13 on: 04 October 2014, 08:54 »
Mentioned the problem at first service and got it sorted with a replacement part.  Pressing the stalk button now brings up Front Assist.  Kyleb - think you said yours didn't function either so could be a known fault.
« Last Edit: 11 October 2014, 15:38 by double0 »

Offline KyleB

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 04 October 2014, 21:39 »
Mentioned the problem at first service and got it sorted with a replacement part.  Pressing the stLk button now brings up Front Assist.  Kyleb - think you said yours didn't function either so could be a known fault.

Yeah mine doesn't do anything so I'll speak with the garage. Cheers.