Author Topic: DTUK / Shark Performance 2.0 220/230/300PS Tuning  (Read 31978 times)

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
Re: DTUK / Shark Performance 2.0 220/230/300PS Tuning
« Reply #70 on: 15 July 2014, 22:58 »
Biggest downfall is its only 4 seats though.
HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14

Offline Ian.C

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #71 on: 04 August 2014, 20:58 »
After cancelling my APR remap due to my personnel concerns regarding TD1 flags I had a great chat with the guys at DTUK and its looking like there could be a further step forward in performance being achieved with these plug in units...... :wink:

Testing to start very soon using this new software.

Guess im lucky no one actually bought my DTUK module when I put it up for sale.... :smiley:

Ian
3 Door - Pure White - PP

Offline Andrew@DTUK

• Forum Supporter
  • Here all the time
« Reply #72 on: 04 August 2014, 21:49 »
After cancelling my APR remap due to my personnel concerns regarding TD1 flags I had a great chat with the guys at DTUK and its looking like there could be a further step forward in performance being achieved with these plug in units...... :wink:

Guess im lucky no one actually bought my DTUK module when I put it up for sale.... :smiley:

Ian

Was good to catch up with your earlier Ian, the pedal box and replacement PCb board with the revised maps for you to try will be with you on Wednesday.

Are you looking to tune your Golf GTI or GTD? Were currently offering members £80 off the full RRP on all DTUK Petrol and Diesel Tuning Systems.

PM me for the discount code

Offline gazmondo35

• Here all the time
« Reply #73 on: 04 August 2014, 21:58 »

Ian
I'm still undecided which route to take, ie Apr dtuk or wait fir revo, just out of interest did dtuk mention what bhp they expecting from there new software.
Mk7 golf R DBP
MK7 golf gti pp red (sold)

Offline Ian.C

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #74 on: 04 August 2014, 22:30 »
DTUK have not actually tested these new maps on a rolling road in the UK with a UK car yet so very sensibly are not quoting any figures yet. To be honest for myself protecting my warranty is worth MAYBE giving up a few BHP....but we will have to see what sort of results are published.

Andrew has been kind enough to let me try a few variations on a new PCB so I can give some "real driving" feedback, I should be able to do some live data logging as well. The Pedal Box unit is a purely personnel interest thing....I know many are very skeptical of these units but I feel the throttle mapping on the MK7 feels a bit detached from the engine...

Ian
3 Door - Pure White - PP

Offline Gnasher

• I live here
  • Formerly GnasherVXR
« Reply #75 on: 18 August 2014, 10:17 »
Hi Andrew,

Is there any new figures for the revised software yet? I'm more than a little tempted by fitting a box, especially with the TD1 flag issues people are reporting.

That said, I never had any problems getting my gearbox replaced under warranty on the VXR with my Dreamscience remap!
2014 Golf GTI (PP) in Pure White with
Vienna Leather, Keyless Entry, High Beam Assist, Park Assist, Rear View Camera. Milltek Exhaust, Eibach Sportlines, 19" BBS SR wheels - SOLD!!!!!

2018 Audi TTRS in Nardo Grey with
Black pack, 20" Alloys, Privacy glass and Sports Exhaust. No mods yet!

Offline Andrew@DTUK

• Forum Supporter
  • Here all the time
« Reply #76 on: 18 August 2014, 11:16 »
Hi Andrew,

Is there any new figures for the revised software yet? I'm more than a little tempted by fitting a box, especially with the TD1 flag issues people are reporting.

That said, I never had any problems getting my gearbox replaced under warranty on the VXR with my Dreamscience remap!

Hi,

td1 is a lot different from the good old VXR days :)

Were taking our non PP GTI to the dyno tomorrow to run the various files we currently have access to.

This should give us a better understanding and allow us to maybe create some improved files.
Are you looking to tune your Golf GTI or GTD? Were currently offering members £80 off the full RRP on all DTUK Petrol and Diesel Tuning Systems.

Offline GTD_777

• Not said much yet
« Reply #77 on: 19 August 2014, 09:58 »
I think it looks lovely just a bit pricey IMO. Are you planning to play around with it Andrew?

Offline Andrew@DTUK

• Forum Supporter
  • Here all the time
« Reply #78 on: 19 August 2014, 13:32 »
I'll add the graphs etc later today/tomorrow, but the GTI's been on the dyno today and we've seen upto

312.3bhp and 336lbft 457nm :evil: of torque with the FSR system using the revised software,

In standard form the car produced 259.8bhp and 286.4lbft 389nm :rolleyes:

Offline Black oil

• Not said much yet
« Reply #79 on: 19 August 2014, 17:59 »
Hello Andrew, when you state standard is that totally stock with zero mods?

Mk7 Gti.5dr.Deep black pearl,PP,acc,nav pro,pano roof,leather,winter pack,dynaudio.Rather nice.