Author Topic: MK3 Lower Bumper vents...**3 sets left!**  (Read 27743 times)

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
Re: MK3 Lower Bumper vents...
« Reply #40 on: 08 May 2010, 18:00 »
Sorry for the late reply.

I am in Afghan and comms is sh!t, I have just ordered some vents to my house in the UK and I am hoping the missus can post them out for us.. Will let you know when the order comes through, as soon as i know anything i will update you all.. Sorry again lads..

Cheers

Dicky
Mk3 Golf Gti:Full Milltek system and Decat,K&N filter,mk2 Cam,-1.5 degree camber shims, borbet a's, toyo proxies,hot tuning coils, brembo vented discs, greenstuff pads...Soon to have Eaton Power

mk3 16v 5dr Gti,mintex extreme pads,drilled/grooved discs,lowered,cat back powerflow system,omp panel filter with modified airbox,debadged grill, started prep for spraying, lots to come :D

Bumper Vents :D

Offline flash-derby

• Here all the time
« Reply #41 on: 08 May 2010, 22:23 »
Sorry for the late reply.

I am in Afghan and comms is sh!t, I have just ordered some vents to my house in the UK and I am hoping the missus can post them out for us.. Will let you know when the order comes through, as soon as i know anything i will update you all.. Sorry again lads..

Cheers

Dicky

cheers for the reply mate, keep ya head down and stay safe dude  :wink:

if its got pistons or tits, either way its gonna be expensive

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
« Reply #42 on: 10 May 2010, 04:00 »
No worries, Sorry about the late reply... Will try to get this sorted ASAP for all you guys!!!

Once i start ordering them again, they should start coming pretty quick

Mk3 Golf Gti:Full Milltek system and Decat,K&N filter,mk2 Cam,-1.5 degree camber shims, borbet a's, toyo proxies,hot tuning coils, brembo vented discs, greenstuff pads...Soon to have Eaton Power

mk3 16v 5dr Gti,mintex extreme pads,drilled/grooved discs,lowered,cat back powerflow system,omp panel filter with modified airbox,debadged grill, started prep for spraying, lots to come :D

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
« Reply #43 on: 10 May 2010, 08:04 »
No worries, Sorry about the late reply... Will try to get this sorted ASAP for all you guys!!!

To be fair, i do think you have a good excuse!  :grin:

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
« Reply #44 on: 10 May 2010, 19:56 »
Cheers mate, I had a reply from the company today, the should ship them in the next day or two

Offline flash-derby

• Here all the time
« Reply #45 on: 10 May 2010, 20:29 »

To be fair, i do think you have a good excuse!  :grin:

and if he didn't, hes trained and has access to a gun!!!!!  :shocked: 

so take ur time MATE  :wink:

:grin:   lol

if its got pistons or tits, either way its gonna be expensive

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
« Reply #46 on: 18 May 2010, 08:46 »
Right lads, the vents are on their way!! they were sent yesterday!! As soon as they get to me I will smash them out asap..

If anyone wants some and I have run out of the ten I will order more, Sorry for the delay again!

Dicky

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
« Reply #47 on: 20 May 2010, 05:37 »
VENTS ARE HERE!!!

Snap them up while you can!!!

Cheers Dicky

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
Re: MK3 Lower Bumper vents...**NEW BATCH NOW HERE**
« Reply #48 on: 21 May 2010, 05:39 »
six sets left   :laugh:

Offline taffyboy66

• Not said much yet
Re: MK3 Lower Bumper vents...**NEW BATCH NOW HERE**
« Reply #49 on: 21 May 2010, 09:03 »
hi i would like a set of the vents please. im only in llanelli. so i could collect? pm me please. cheers dude.