Author Topic: DAB radio  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Wolfie67

• Not said much yet
DAB radio
« on: 24 May 2020, 06:53 »
Hi all,

twice now all my DAB stored radio settings have been wiped, the first time was a month a go the second time this morning, has anyone else had this issue? I am wondering if its the battery because its not being driven as much.

Any thoughts please.

Thanks

Online mcmaddy

• Forum addict
Re: DAB radio
« Reply #1 on: 24 May 2020, 08:31 »
Mine does it every so often too. Can't decide if it's battery or if it's when the radio/TV transmitters update 🤷‍♂️
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline Finglonga

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 24 May 2020, 11:53 »
How old is the car, mine is a 2014 and I have never had that issue even when the battery failed.

Offline Wolfie67

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 24 May 2020, 12:20 »
Mine does it every so often too. Can't decide if it's battery or if it's when the radio/TV transmitters update 🤷‍♂️
If it was the transmitters i would have thought a lot of people would have the same issue as myself, not seen anyone else comment on it.

How old is the car, mine is a 2014 and I have never had that issue even when the battery failed.

My car is a 2017 reg with the Dynamic Audio Pro option, never had any issues with it before, other than the last month.

Offline Finglonga

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 25 May 2020, 09:19 »
Have you tried holding the power button for 10 seconds to do a soft reset and reboot the system?

Online mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #5 on: 25 May 2020, 09:20 »
Have you tried holding the power button for 10 seconds to do a soft reset and reboot the system?
doesn't make any difference, mine still occasionally loses all the stations.
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
« Reply #6 on: 26 May 2020, 09:48 »

I've found mine disappear 2 or 3 times a year and the soft reset as described above has brought all the stations back over my 3 year ownership apart from once and its a right pain reorganising the stations again
HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14