Author Topic: Three offers FREE 4G to customers.  (Read 1396 times)

Offline The Mighty Elvi

• I live here
  • I'm better than you today.
Three offers FREE 4G to customers.
« on: 06 December 2013, 11:30 »
"We think everyone should enjoy the wonders of 4G, with no catches. So when we start rolling out 4G, we'll nudge up our customers who have a 4G Ready device at no extra cost.

No hefty price tag. No extra charges. No expensive new phones or contracts. And no fuss.

When 4G arrives in your area we will nudge you up with a simple free software update. So long as you have a 4G Ready device, you won't pay a penny extra.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/mobile-phones/10499815/Three-to-offer-customers-4G-at-no-extra-cost-by-Christmas.html

Offline Wazzzer

• 10k hero
  • Golf GTI 1.8T AGU
Re: Three offers FREE 4G to customers.
« Reply #1 on: 06 December 2013, 11:54 »
Heard about this ages ago as I'm a customer. Unfortunately I'll have to wait a year to see it as my S3 is only 3G compatible

1999 1.8T: R-Tech remap - 225bhp/256lb/ft : K03s : THS FMIC : THS PCR pipe : 2.5" stainless exhaust : THS FR3 Engine mounts : G60/VR6 clutch : Calibra Yellow injectors : VR6 MAF : Devils Own WMI : Forge 007p : Carbonio CAI : Leon Cupra R Brembos : FK AK Street coilovers : Votex skirts : Anniversary front : click ---> http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=92175

Offline sharki786

• I live here
  • GOT BOOST??
« Reply #2 on: 06 December 2013, 12:57 »
Heard about this ages ago as I'm a customer. Unfortunately I'll have to wait a year to see it as my S3 is only 3G compatible

Same here. I have the s3 aswell. And that aint 4G compatible :cry: but the 3G is fast for anyway
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
« Reply #3 on: 06 December 2013, 14:14 »
Thank feck for at least one company having some sense and not being utter thingys about it.
Passat B5.5 2.3 V5 170, with all the extras.

Want some online storage? Click here to sign up for a Dropbox account.

But for the purest engine experience, displacement has no replacement. All other methods are simply attempts to artificially recreate the benefits of displacement.

Offline Ridg

• I live here
  • TDI - Soot Happens!
« Reply #4 on: 07 December 2013, 15:32 »
one of the reasons I got the nexus 5 when it came out, just waiting for the 4G coverage  :nerd:

Offline thai-wronghorse

• Serious forum addict
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
« Reply #5 on: 07 December 2013, 17:20 »
I'm also on Three and the owner of a S3 until April 2014, makes a change to get something out of a network without a premium though.