Author Topic: News of the World.  (Read 2650 times)

Offline bomp

• Here all the time
Re: News of the World.
« Reply #20 on: 07 July 2011, 22:05 »
Life is like a skid mark on a toilet bowl.  Sooner or later someone\\\'s going to pi$$ you off.

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #21 on: 07 July 2011, 22:09 »
thesunonsunday was registered two days ago http://webwhois.nic.uk/cgi-bin/whois.cgi?query=thesunonsunday.co.uk

that was my bad... apologies jonathan

Offline AudiA8Quattro

• Forum addict
« Reply #22 on: 07 July 2011, 22:20 »
That will be good then, there are probably a few sun readers on here  :grin:
FOR DIY GUIDES GO TO <br>www.volkswagenaudi.co.uk<br/>BRAKES, SUSPENSION, CV JOINTS

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
« Reply #23 on: 07 July 2011, 22:35 »
Looks like it was by a small company with a rather crap site themselves. Probably a pre-emptive purchase, possibly to extort money from whom ever wants the name.

http://mediaspring.com/clients.htm ,if this is the same company that purchased it, in which case registering a domain name as an UK Individual when in fact is by a company could be cause to have the name detagged. I've emailed someone at nominet about this, lets see what happens, eh? :smiley:
Passat B5.5 2.3 V5 170, with all the extras.

Want some online storage? Click here to sign up for a Dropbox account.

But for the purest engine experience, displacement has no replacement. All other methods are simply attempts to artificially recreate the benefits of displacement.

Offline LowlifeDubber

• I live here
« Reply #24 on: 07 July 2011, 22:41 »
Bit gutted really :sad:
NOTW had the only crossword I could complete at work on a Sunday since the sport went  :angry:

Offline Thom89

• Forum addict
  • Looking for an "Icebreaker"
« Reply #25 on: 07 July 2011, 23:04 »
NOTW had the only crossword I could complete at work on a Sunday since the sport went  :angry:

But what did you do in the afternoons?

Thom

Offline LowlifeDubber

• I live here
« Reply #26 on: 08 July 2011, 06:05 »

But what did you do in the afternoons?

Thom

It took me my 2 15minute breaks in 16 hours to complete it in-between microwave meal nibbling lol

Offline bobotheclown

• I live here
« Reply #27 on: 08 July 2011, 09:17 »
only ever read NotW when I found a copy on the train. Never really liked their style so I won't be shedding a tear when it goes. Let's hope the Sun goes the same way. Both are crap in terms of journalism.

Offline Tazzy

• I live here
« Reply #28 on: 08 July 2011, 19:52 »
one thing that has stood out at me about all this, and many some of you guys can shed a light onto it

its being claimed that theres alot of innocent journalists who are going to lose their jobs and the only person that should is that sarah whoever, who has been given a new job apparently, but surely someone within the company must of known what was going on/knew how to do it/was involved in taking part in the actions? so not every journalist there is surely innocent?

so in turn, some good journalists have lost their jobs because of their collegues actions, what theyve done is truely wrong and they know it, its a disgrace
If It Comes Off, Modify It!

Offline bomp

• Here all the time
« Reply #29 on: 09 July 2011, 00:17 »
^^ yep, during the past enquiry, Andy Coulsen stopped Rebeca Brooks from talking, when she was asked if she knew that the police were being paid for information.  She said yes, then Andy quickly interupted her and advised a better phraising of the answer.

I've no pitty for any Murdoch employee, Editor, cleaner, anyone.  It's about time his empire was crushed.
Life is like a skid mark on a toilet bowl.  Sooner or later someone\\\'s going to pi$$ you off.