Author Topic: Volksfest Photos  (Read 15755 times)

Offline Adam

• Forum addict
Re: Volksfest Photos
« Reply #30 on: 14 June 2011, 00:38 »
I'll get mine and Rob's up here tomorrow night.

Down Hill From Here.

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #31 on: 14 June 2011, 00:45 »
Some great shots there Guy.... BUT.. Not only did you not get a nose to nose shot of ours, you didn't get one of mine at all!  :laugh:

:embarassed:  i know, sorry buddy.. i had a senior moment when I took the photos of yours, memory card wasn't in the camera... and I thought.. i'll take some later.. but never did!

Don't worry I failed too, didn't bring my camera at all!  :grin:

I'll get mine and Rob's up here tomorrow night.

Awesome!  :cool:

Offline the_stink

• Forum addict
  • A3 140 TDI
« Reply #32 on: 14 June 2011, 09:49 »
some of mine... sorry not many car shots on the stand... I took a load but the memory card wan't in and I couldn't be arsed to go back and retake them all  :laugh:

Bristol Volksfest by Guy Frankland, on Flickr

Great photos dude :) love the moody skies we you sing any filters or pp filters on these? either way look great

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #33 on: 14 June 2011, 12:38 »
cheers Stinky! Did a little bit of post processing in LR2

about the only thing I did though was change the levels slightly and popped in a graduated filter on the shots with skies in them... the moodyness was there already... I just took them down 1stop to moody them up a bit more.

i really wish now that I had taken more shots with that sky in force... especially decent ones of the stand  :sad:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #34 on: 14 June 2011, 12:57 »

about the only thing I did though was change the levels slightly and popped in a graduated filter on the shots with skies in them... the moodyness was there already... I just took them down 1stop to moody them up a bit more.

i really wish now that I had taken more shots with that sky in force... especially decent ones of the stand  :sad:

Ah you did good, With all the others that were taken as well as yours we got some good shots.... Lessons learnt for next show though... I will be bringing my camera too this time, although I don't have any funky software installed anyway to get moody shots.

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #35 on: 14 June 2011, 13:22 »

Ah you did good, With all the others that were taken as well as yours we got some good shots.... Lessons learnt for next show though... I will be bringing my camera too this time, although I don't have any funky software installed anyway to get moody shots.

i didn't do that much with it though... only cropped and took the exposure down a tad

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #36 on: 14 June 2011, 14:11 »

i didn't do that much with it though... only cropped and took the exposure down a tad

Ah fair enough!... well you suck then.  :grin:  Joking and you know it.

Offline Adam

• Forum addict
« Reply #37 on: 14 June 2011, 16:12 »

Jord looking as straight as a roundabout

Then it rained

Unity Lowriders
« Last Edit: 14 June 2011, 16:15 by Adam »

Down Hill From Here.

Offline Adam

• Forum addict
« Reply #38 on: 14 June 2011, 16:18 »

Drunk, silly and thought she could handle some chili. Shady arn't you proud  :grin:

« Last Edit: 14 June 2011, 16:21 by Adam »

Down Hill From Here.

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #39 on: 14 June 2011, 16:22 »
That last photo is just pure class !