Author Topic: Just as I thought  (Read 1966 times)

theburningman

Just as I thought
« on: 27 August 2003, 13:32 »
Well you guys have certainly proved something... you  can give it but you can't take it. After all the hot air about  Honest Johns I would have thought you could stand a little bit but after posting a criticism of you I was removed by your (ha ha ) moderator and got this in my personal email;

"
(Today at 17:41:51) golfvr6 has sent you the following Instant Message:

->*<-

f**k off you prick

->*<-
"

I think  my judgement was just about right.. many thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
Re:Just as I thought
« Reply #1 on: 27 August 2003, 13:49 »
I guess the difference is that people from this forum aren't actually posting abuse on the honest john one.

What do you think a moderator should do then? (ha ha)

jv
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

golfvr6

« Reply #2 on: 27 August 2003, 14:03 »
The difference is on this site people can voice there opinions without restriction, the advice is good, and no-one has to put up with stuck-up piss stained old pricks like you burning man.

golfvr6

« Reply #3 on: 27 August 2003, 14:05 »
And the moderators on here are top people, not power tripping sh!ts like on honest john.

theburningman

« Reply #4 on: 27 August 2003, 14:07 »
Well I would at least look at the content concerning honest johns. Some nasty stuff there boyo... as I said I don't have any particular interest in honest johns but I do notice that postings there are abuse free and very helpful. Phrases on this site like  "piss stained old men" and directions to "storm the site" just reinforce a picture of morons in baseball caps whose idea of a good laugh is pulling doughnuts next to a kids playground. I looked at the postings here to see if I could be more informed about my latest  motor. I was informed OK, not about motoring but about the apalling views and intolerance of your subscribers.

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
« Reply #5 on: 27 August 2003, 14:23 »
You are welcome to your views but I think the majority of people on this forum are very helpful. So far, none of the people I have met up with at VW shows have been baseball cap morons.

If you don't like the forum, you don't have to use it. It's that simple.

jv
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

golfvr6

« Reply #6 on: 27 August 2003, 14:27 »
Well said JV, go somewhere else pal.

theburningman

« Reply #7 on: 27 August 2003, 14:33 »