Author Topic: OMG I'M IN LOVE AGAIN :-)  (Read 5671 times)

Offline VR6-Joe

• I live here
Re: OMG I'M IN LOVE AGAIN :-)
« Reply #20 on: 10 February 2010, 21:17 »
I dislike ageism.
Gone but not forgotten;
1983 Mk1 Golf GX - 1991 Mk2 Golf GTI - 1988 Scirocco Scala - 1989 Mk2 Golf CL - 1993 Mk3 Golf Ryder - 1996 Mk3 Golf SE - 1996 Mk3 Golf CL - 1995 Mk3 Golf GTI 16v - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6 Highline - 2003 Saxo VTR - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6

Offline christomk3gti

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 10 February 2010, 21:21 »
lol

you will be the same when your older and some kids trying to better you lol

I disagree on the ageism aswell. get it alot at work... sooooooooooooooooooo annoying, when you can prove your better than those older ones who are supposedly the most experienced and have the most training.... hmmm..
Black 8v GTI............. Whats a Waffle Valve?

Offline billy_vw

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 10 February 2010, 21:23 »
 :laugh:

Funny, how 1 comment can create so much fun.
MK5 GT TDi

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #23 on: 10 February 2010, 22:05 »
Give the OP a break, not everyone will do a search, yes it can be annoying but alas it can't be helped.

Offline christomk3gti

• I live here
« Reply #24 on: 10 February 2010, 22:08 »
well said... :afro:
Black 8v GTI............. Whats a Waffle Valve?

Offline lfcscott

• GTI forum regular
  • Mk3 gti 2.0 8v
« Reply #25 on: 11 February 2010, 01:23 »
hi evryone
               i was wondering if anyone can help me choose which coilovers to buy???? i am in the right section arnt i or should i of gone on page 2??? :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline DubSociety

• I live here
« Reply #26 on: 11 February 2010, 03:43 »
Winds me up reading all the sarcastic comments ... Any one ever think this is the reason why people are worried about actually posting a message? In the fear of being told to use a search function lol

Offline lfcscott

• GTI forum regular
  • Mk3 gti 2.0 8v
« Reply #27 on: 11 February 2010, 04:10 »
yeah your quite right dub it shouldnt matter how many times people ask the question it is a different person who wants advice,& if certain members dont like it they shouldnt comment,& remember people are wanting advice & not to be made to feel that they shouldnt ask!!!! :angry:

Offline DECKED-MK3-DUB

• GTI forum regular
  • 1995 VR6 vento :)
« Reply #28 on: 11 February 2010, 07:47 »
yeah your quite right dub it shouldnt matter how many times people ask the question it is a different person who wants advice,& if certain members dont like it they shouldnt comment,& remember people are wanting advice & not to be made to feel that they shouldnt ask!!!! :angry:

Very true, i was purely asking a question amongst other stuff on my topic... I mean honestly is all this fighting worth it, let's kiss and make up  :nerd: :nerd:

Offline FlySpeck

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #29 on: 11 February 2010, 08:58 »
lol, welcome to the cloistered world of car forums ;)

it doesnt matter what one you are on, for whatever make of car, except maybe the merc ones, cos most of them are mechanical noobs anyway  :grin: but everyone seems to flame new members for asking any question thats been answered.

If I see a repeat several times, I usually dont bother answering unless no one else chimes in, or give a shorter answer. At the end of the day, we all wanted to join in with like-minded (we think) individuals who share a common interest in a particular car, and ask questions we dont know the answer to, or to solicit opinion on something, not to get flamed. If people know a lot about a car, and they know the same things are going to get asked again and again, why bother answering at all, or what are THEY here for then, if not to share their knowledge?

sorry lads, no disrespect meant to the longer serving members, but everyone hopes to speak to somone who has done what they are considering, and get some varied views on it. They'll still make up their own mind anyway, and are just looking for pointers.

What do we do when all the questions have been asked, turn the forum into a searchable dictionary where no one asks anything any more...?