Author Topic: Krispy kremes TRAFFORD CENTER MEET - mk5 info 31st OCT  (Read 16200 times)

Offline joesgti

• I live here
mk5 specific!!

here is a list of the mk5 members attending!!

list:
1. Joe

3. Gaz
4. Luca
5. Mat

7. E30M3
8. john_o
9. Edition30
10. R32UK
11. Mart
12. Hurdy
13. Rob-MK5
14. cohiba
15. Bennylenny88

there are 10 of us with mk5's meeting at kripsy kremes on the 31st of oct, 2 with audi's,

anybody is welcome to come along and have a few donuts (i tried them on friday and they are awesome!!!)

heres the original thred. http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=93535.0

the idea is to meet up there but then have a cruise down some motorways to another location, and its halloween so any ideas are welcome. it should be fun as the blackpool lights convoy was a good laff.

anyway, ideas for the second location are welcome, and anybody want to go just add your name. hopefully if its a good turn out then we could do this every couple of months  :smiley: :smiley:

Meet up time 7.30 - 8pm ish.

« Last Edit: 30 October 2008, 09:18 by joesgti »

GTI MK5
Not the only GTI...........but the best! ; )

Offline Hurdy

• Serious forum addict
Re: Krispy kremes TRAFFORD CENTER MEET - mk5 info
« Reply #1 on: 06 October 2008, 11:53 »
John_o

If you want my MKV wing mirror covers I could hand them over at the meet :smiley:
Seat Leon Cupra Black 290 DSG

Offline joesgti

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 06 October 2008, 11:54 »
nice :afro:

GTI MK5
Not the only GTI...........but the best! ; )

Offline tony_danza

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 06 October 2008, 17:44 »
Something to consider..

Friday night is street (read: illegal) racing night around Trafford Park. It's full of serious kit, chavs and the odd stolen car, all doing everything from quietly cruising to tear arsing down the wrong side of the road... so obviously it's also full of Police.

We were at KK the other week and got hounded off by idiots doing handbrake turns etc in the car park, we just left before we were deemed guilty by proxy.

Offline Top Cat

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 06 October 2008, 17:53 »
Something to consider..

Friday night is street (read: illegal) racing night around Trafford Park. It's full of serious kit, chavs and the odd stolen car, all doing everything from quietly cruising to tear arsing down the wrong side of the road... so obviously it's also full of Police.

We were at KK the other week and got hounded off by idiots doing handbrake turns etc in the car park, we just left before we were deemed guilty by proxy.
Hi Tony welcome to the forum
Are you the tony who fitted the white line anti -lift kit.  :smug: on another cough forum.  :wink:

Offline T88OMM

• Here all the time
« Reply #5 on: 06 October 2008, 18:39 »
Something to consider..

We are not planning to stay there for very long, we are gonna go for a bit of a night drive around the area so if this sort of behaviour is going on we will be out of there sharpish!!  :smiley:
Tom
Candy White ED30 | Carbonio | Turbo-Back Milltek | Autotech Fuel Pump | Stage 2 Custom-Code Remap

Offline tony_danza

• Not said much yet
« Reply #6 on: 06 October 2008, 18:59 »
You'll be fine, just keep your eyes peeled and move on if it starts getting silly. There's every unmarked car in the book out that night, so be careful who you "play" with too.

Oh, and yeah - I'm that Tony.  :grin:

Offline Top Cat

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 06 October 2008, 19:18 »
You'll be fine, just keep your eyes peeled and move on if it starts getting silly. There's every unmarked car in the book out that night, so be careful who you "play" with too.

Oh, and yeah - I'm that Tony.  :grin:

That Tony  :lipsrsealed:  I also bought the white line kit and i was wondering how much they charged you to fit it i am considering going to the same place as you for fitting. AS i live about half way between them and Awesome but votex are my closest Revo dealer.  :wink:
So what i am trying to say in a round about way is would you recommend Votex. I will be going down there on Friday but it would be nice to have someone else's  opinion on there work.  :smiley:

Offline tony_danza

• Not said much yet
« Reply #8 on: 06 October 2008, 19:44 »

That Tony  :lipsrsealed:  I also bought the white line kit and i was wondering how much they charged you to fit it i am considering going to the same place as you for fitting. AS i live about half way between them and Awesome but votex are my closest Revo dealer.  :wink:
So what i am trying to say in a round about way is would you recommend Votex. I will be going down there on Friday but it would be nice to have someone else's  opinion on there work.  :smiley:

I haven't been invoiced yet (LOL I suppose that's a clue to how good a customer I am..) but it won't be much. Mike, who looks after my cars said it was an absolute doddle.

Votex are the only people I let touch my cars, without exception. I'll PM you a run-down rather than go off on one here!

Where abouts are you? I'm Holmes Chapel.

EDIT - how the hell do you PM on here?
« Last Edit: 06 October 2008, 19:50 by tony_danza »

Offline Top Cat

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 06 October 2008, 19:56 »
Cheers for the info to PM you have to have 10 posts  :rolleyes:

I am in Warrington for my sins.  :smiley: