Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 287739 times)

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #3500 on: 24 June 2012, 15:42 »
erm, sorry, but it had to be a 50/50.

LH was fcuked, perhaps he should have conceeded the place and take a finish  :lipsrsealed:

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #3501 on: 24 June 2012, 15:48 »
After seeing it a few times LH was on the track and PM clearly wasnt. You can also see (in the sky review) that his car is on the kerb and when he turns his steering the car just continues straight on.

He could of just as easily used the run off and rejoined... LH was on the line.

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #3502 on: 24 June 2012, 15:50 »
oh well, sh!t happens, mainly to LH.

could be worse, could be Button  :laugh:

All good, got the old man on the podium  :grin:

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #3503 on: 24 June 2012, 15:53 »
Not sure whats going on with Button at the mo.. glad to see Kimi back up there. Made a usually boring race much better.

Note to Nicole: Must try harder to remove man juice before race

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #3504 on: 24 June 2012, 15:59 »
After seeing it a few times LH was on the track and PM clearly wasnt. You can also see (in the sky review) that his car is on the kerb and when he turns his steering the car just continues straight on.

He could of just as easily used the run off and rejoined... LH was on the line.

Pasta shouldn't be allowed to race. He has done that ('crashed' into people when he is frustrated) before in the season. I hope he is punished harshly. Cost LH 20 points(is it 20points?) and blatantly crashed into someone.

VeeDubGTI16v

« Reply #3505 on: 24 June 2012, 16:32 »
dont overreact lol, hamilton has done worse

it was maldonado's fault, regardless of him being on the track or not. LH was ahead going into the corner, therefore it was his corner and maldonado has to back off if there is no space.

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #3506 on: 24 June 2012, 16:45 »
McLaren really need to look at themselves though with regards to pit stops. Lewis would of not been in the position his was in when Maldonado crashed in to him, if they had not f**ked up yet again this year during the pit stop.

How many times is it now they could have potential cost Lewis a win?

As for Button, he has only finished higher than 8th in 2 races this season, really not good enough

VeeDubGTI16v

« Reply #3507 on: 24 June 2012, 16:53 »
i blame sam michael  :grin: has brought williams bad luck from last season to mclaren

the pit stop error looked like a faulty jack

Offline golf-sib

• I live here
  • Турботазик
« Reply #3508 on: 24 June 2012, 17:02 »
i blame sam michael  :grin: has brought williams bad luck from last season to mclaren

the pit stop error looked like a faulty jack

I reckon vettels been in the garage breaking their tools in true conspiracy ideas we usually see on this forum

Audi TT - K04 TFSI Hybrid - 325BHP
VW Golf - k03 AGU - 200BHP

1.8T AGU..
R135
╚╬╬╝

My Chinese Bike project: http://xtrsproject.wordpress.com/

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #3509 on: 24 June 2012, 17:03 »
dont overreact lol, hamilton has done worse

it was maldonado's fault, regardless of him being on the track or not. LH was ahead going into the corner, therefore it was his corner and maldonado has to back off if there is no space.

Please remind me...

It just really pisses me off. Pasta sauce is dog egg. He threw his toys out of the pram and decided to take out a driver because he wasn't in a good enough position to overtake...This driver happened to be battling for the title at the mo and may cost him the championship. If he doesn't get at least a back of the grid penalty then there is something wrong the system.