Author Topic: Useless VW financial service dept  (Read 921 times)

Offline petefaldo

• Not said much yet
Useless VW financial service dept
« on: 13 February 2024, 13:01 »
Anyone have the email address for the VW chief executive? VW financial services have managed to cock up my All In service plan and the complaints department were completely useless

Offline oryx3dr

• GTI forum regular
Re: Useless VW financial service dept
« Reply #1 on: 19 February 2024, 15:20 »
What was the issue with the plan?
Current - 2020 Black Golf GTI Performance Pack DSG, Sunroof, Dynaudio, Climate Windscreen, Brescia's
Sold - 2017 MK7 Oryx White 3dr GTI
Sold - 2019 Up GTI

Offline petefaldo

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 19 February 2024, 18:25 »
To cut a long story short they cancelled my plan leaving me without breakdown cover or warranty. They failed to inform me they had done this. They admitted they had done this in error but said would take 3-4 weeks to reinstate my plan! I complained about this and they have offered £70 to cover the cost of breakdown. I have accepted this but told them all I wanted was my plan to be reinstated. 3-4 weeks is ridiculous and I was told my case was high priority!

Offline Carlosfandango

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #3 on: 19 February 2024, 21:38 »
To cut a long story short they cancelled my plan leaving me without breakdown cover or warranty. They failed to inform me they had done this. They admitted they had done this in error but said would take 3-4 weeks to reinstate my plan! I complained about this and they have offered £70 to cover the cost of breakdown. I have accepted this but told them all I wanted was my plan to be reinstated. 3-4 weeks is ridiculous and I was told my case was high priority!

Given that they have conceded that they have made a mistake, and will be rectifying the situation, I’d suspect that in the interim, you’d still be covered by the warranty should the need arise, you may have to jump through hoops though if this happened before they sort it.
Current car -
Mk8 GTI DSG, Kings Red, Pan Roof, Extended Winter Pack, Rear Camera, DCC, Adelaide Reps (CMWheels), Eibach Pro-Kit Springs.

Gone -
2020 BMW M135i xDrive, Storm Bay Metallic, Pan roof, Tech pack, Pro pack, Comfort pack,
👇see it here👇
https://youtu.be/j-4x9ZxehWU