Author Topic: XENONS - Q & A retrofitting & functionality  (Read 212267 times)

Offline SteveP

• I live here
Re: People With Xenons
« Reply #150 on: 12 October 2010, 18:54 »
That's a pretty good price  :smiley:

Offline HA54SYM`

• I live here
« Reply #151 on: 13 October 2010, 14:58 »
I think the new lamps look good, would have made me spec them at time more too.

Looks like the R will get these too then, wonder if the 19" wheel ones will be darker?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLC1NxUdH0s

Dave
94 - Roversport Tomcat Racecar

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #152 on: 13 October 2010, 15:46 »
Nice find there Dave ^^^^

I'd be just as happy with a standard set of Xenon lights though if they were cheaper.
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline SteveP

• I live here
« Reply #153 on: 13 October 2010, 15:50 »
Mine will be for sale very soon  :laugh:

Offline KennyGTI

• I live here
« Reply #154 on: 13 October 2010, 15:57 »
God I will be happy with any sort of xenons! You xenon owners dont know how luck you all are!  :laugh:

Us halogen folk envy you  :lipsrsealed:

APR Stage 2+

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #155 on: 13 October 2010, 15:59 »
Quote me happy Mr P!!!
I then just need to find out for certain what else I need (and the actual costs via Askers contact as I'm guessing he'll be cheaper than TPS, exchange rates permitting). Then I just need to pray that I won't get the same or even worse issues I got when fitting the LED tails.
Bloody cars, wish I could learn to just leave 'em alone........ :cry:
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline SteveP

• I live here
« Reply #156 on: 13 October 2010, 16:00 »
Quote me happy Mr P!!!
I then just need to find out for certain what else I need (and the actual costs via Askers contact as I'm guessing he'll be cheaper than TPS, exchange rates permitting). Then I just need to pray that I won't get the same or even worse issues I got when fitting the LED tails.

Happy to price things up once I know what's required, likewise with the help of Mr Balloon would be able to install too.  :smiley:

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #157 on: 13 October 2010, 16:03 »
Quote me happy Mr P!!!

Happy to price things up once I know what's required, likewise with the help of Mr Balloon would be able to install too.  :smiley:
Funnily enough I was thinking about Dave and his magic tool set too! I could pass him some beer tokens and letch at his R.  :drool:
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline stokeballoon

• Here all the time
« Reply #158 on: 13 October 2010, 16:12 »
Quote me happy Mr P!!!

Funnily enough I was thinking about Dave and his magic tool! I could pass him some beer tokens and letch at his R.  :drool:

Perv!

:grin: :grin:

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #159 on: 13 October 2010, 16:21 »
Quote me happy Mr P!!!

Funnily enough I was thinking about Dave and his magic tool! I could pass him some beer tokens and letch at his R.  :drool:

Perv!

:grin: :grin:

:smug:
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner