Author Topic: n75? replce with same part number or can it b changed  (Read 2885 times)

Offline alex160

• I live here
Re: n75? replce with same part number or can it b changed
« Reply #10 on: 22 February 2011, 12:33 »
Will my gt tdi 115 have the latest valve on? its on a y plate.  :sad:
2001 Golf GT TDi  150bhp/ 250 ftIb torque  *No smoke, No poke*
Jamex coilovers, 8k HID's, 18" RS6 alloys, Pipercross panel filter. Stage 1 Revo remap.THS FR3 engine mounts, Anniversary headlamps. GTI rear spoiler, Miltek largebore decat/downpipe, Pro-speed cat back exhaust system (V6 4mo style tailpipes) *SOLD*

2002 Golf GT TDi 130. Allard egr removal kit, 18" Audi rs6 alloy wheels. Mk5 rear aero wiper.gen R32 roof spoiler, JOM coilovers, JOM heavy duty adj droplinks

Offline Defender

• Not said much yet
« Reply #11 on: 22 February 2011, 12:51 »
Can I ask what the symptoms of the N75 being faulty are? I have a PD150 and have just had it scanned and it's come up with either a boost leak or faulty N75 valve. I've checked all the hoses on the top of the engine and they all seem ok, I have yet to check the intercooler pipes underneath but I'm assuming if they are ok on top they will be ok underneath?

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #12 on: 22 February 2011, 14:10 »
its the ones underneath that leak

Check both ends of the intercooler; the lugs wear away and the only solution is to replace them  :sad:

Offline Defender

• Not said much yet
« Reply #13 on: 23 February 2011, 12:51 »
its the ones underneath that leak

Check both ends of the intercooler; the lugs wear away and the only solution is to replace them  :sad:

Thanks Rhyso, I'll get them checked and new one's ordered as necessary.