Author Topic: White GTI OR GTD  (Read 4851 times)

Offline Agreeable Slick

• Global Moderator
  • Serious forum addict
  • Unit
Re: White GTI OR GTD
« Reply #20 on: 06 July 2011, 14:23 »
Gloss black roof on a white car looks :cool:

Alternatively get a photo of it with as much of the roof viewable as possible and put a request in the cosmetic section -> Virtual mods and see if someone can do various patterns/colours/gradients with it. Will give you a good idea just how it will sit with other mods on your car or other mods you plan. :smiley:

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
« Reply #21 on: 06 July 2011, 14:48 »
really dont understand this forum i ask some genuine questions and i get classed as a troll??

It's my opinion, that's how forums work  :wink:

its a good thing your only running this forum and not the country..

What makes you think I'm not running the country?

To help look less Troll like

1. Introduce yourself here: http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?board=29.0

2. Put some pics of your car up

3. Fill in your details, location, sig etc

4. Dont ask about stupid sh1t like the screamers thread  :rolleyes:

do i need to get some sort of tattoo as well??

Thats fo the "inner circle" I think  :grin:

I'm sure I'm wrong so please do the above :-)

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
« Reply #22 on: 06 July 2011, 14:49 »

I have to say very I'm suprised at the treatment Fazz is getting on this normaly friendly forum.  The guy has asked some questions that whilst some people might find lacking in taste he's done it in good faith (I think)

Time to give the guy a break IMO.

Jim

Er..... wern't you asking for his thread to be locked  :rolleyes:

Where are the moderators when you need them?

Mr The Doc, please put us out of our misery and lock this thread please.....

Jim

( BANTER )

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
« Reply #23 on: 06 July 2011, 14:56 »

My point is you're all so stuck up, you can't respond in a sensible manner, and you deride the guy still for making genuine requests.

I'm afraid a great number of you in this section are over opinionated middle class pompous idiots. I know this will make no difference to your behaviour because your arrogance will override any sense of decency you may of had. I think a lot of you need to take a long hard look at your behaviour and the double standards that are so prevalent in this section. YOU make the forum a bad place to visit.

My point is you're all so stuck up :grin:

^^^ Oh dear sweeping statements again if onley you knew me  :rolleyes:

Tiguan quicker than the Golf

Jimmymature

« Reply #24 on: 06 July 2011, 15:00 »

My point is you're all so stuck up, you can't respond in a sensible manner, and you deride the guy still for making genuine requests.

I'm afraid a great number of you in this section are over opinionated middle class pompous idiots. I know this will make no difference to your behaviour because your arrogance will override any sense of decency you may of had. I think a lot of you need to take a long hard look at your behaviour and the double standards that are so prevalent in this section. YOU make the forum a bad place to visit.

My point is you're all so stuck up :grin:

^^^ Oh dear sweeping statements again if onley you knew me  :rolleyes:

Yeah, I nearly bit on that one but sipped on some pimms and ate some more canapés to take my mind off it

Jim

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #25 on: 06 July 2011, 15:11 »

:rolleyes:

i cant stand the fcuking place either  :laugh:

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #26 on: 06 July 2011, 15:38 »

He does make a good point and presents it very well.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #27 on: 06 July 2011, 18:16 »

They don't come much more working class than me. Card carrying union member too.  :tongue:
Arrogant? Well I'm a German car owner so that goes with the territory.  :laugh:
Over opinionated? Maybe, but 90% of what I post up is done with an attempted bit of humour.
Double standards? Well, I'm only human.  :smiley:

Black car with white roof looks good btw. Not something I'd do because I'm old and it would look like I was driving my son's car. It can look a bit naff when you do the bonnet as well though, looks like a half arsed repair job where the owner has bought second hand panels and not bothered to get them painted the correct colour.
At least with a bit of wrapping you can ditch it easily if you think it looks a bit pants.
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Jimmymature

« Reply #28 on: 06 July 2011, 18:33 »
really dont understand this forum i ask some genuine questions and i get classed as a troll??

I think it's quite a reasonable question.  There was a picture on here a few weeks ago of a white GTI with a black vinyl roof and it looked very nice indeed.

I'll have a look for it for you.

Jim

As promised