Author Topic: MK7 GTI Facelift  (Read 302327 times)

Offline master_hayabusa

• Here all the time
Re: MK7 GTI Facelift
« Reply #270 on: 10 November 2016, 13:04 »
Interestingly, the golf gti interior (the 3 door) shows an engine start/stop button now. This was omitted in the last version for 3 doors I think?

Offline GTD22

• Not said much yet
« Reply #271 on: 10 November 2016, 13:10 »
Interestingly, the golf gti interior (the 3 door) shows an engine start/stop button now. This was omitted in the last version for 3 doors I think?

Can you get the current golf 3 door with keyless in Germany?

Offline master_hayabusa

• Here all the time
« Reply #272 on: 10 November 2016, 13:11 »

Hmmm... I see your point.

Offline JoeGTI

• I live here
« Reply #273 on: 10 November 2016, 13:12 »
I wouldn't read much into the little details of what you see in those pics. Many of them are clearly artist renderings and a mish mash of different models. The interior pic of the GTI there has a normal Golf's gear knob. Some of the pics show an ACC sensor. Others don't. On that note, it'd have been nice if they moved the ACC sensor behind the badge, ala the Passat.
MK8 GTI Clubsport. Reflex silver, Estorils, and a few other bits.

Offline GTD22

• Not said much yet
« Reply #274 on: 10 November 2016, 13:13 »

Hmmm... I see your point.

It really was a question because I don't actually know.

Offline wesbar

• Not said much yet
« Reply #275 on: 10 November 2016, 13:24 »
Please god I do hope my GTD that I ordered last week will not get the facelift, dealer said no so I hope they are right.

why? If I was ordering now, I would only want the new one. Basically the same car with better spec level and will hold its value a lot better -2-3 yrs time.

Because I don't like the tft screen and front bumper.

Agree on the bumper. I'm not sure a I like the new lower vents. Sounds like the TFT screen is an option (probably expensive one!) across the entire range and not std on any model. To be honest, most of the external tweaks are a case of spot the difference.
Mk7 Golf GTI, DSG, CSG, Performance Pack, Santiago's, App Connect, Park Assist, 90% Tints

Offline ASKendrew

• Not said much yet
  • 2016 MK7 Golf GTI with Performance Pack
« Reply #276 on: 10 November 2016, 13:27 »
My six month old GTI is getting jealous! 😉
Sold: VW Beetle 1.4 TSI with Airlift Performance Suspension, USA R-Line Bumpers and Rotiform SNA.

Current: Carbon Grey MK7 Golf GTI with Performance Pack, CarPlay and Parking Pack.

Co-founder of Pure Dents & Deck Mate UK.

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #277 on: 10 November 2016, 13:32 »
I think those new headlights will slot straight into to pre facelift models too  :whistle:
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline Meirk

• Just got here
« Reply #278 on: 10 November 2016, 13:43 »
Full information at  www.volkswagen-presskit.com/en   :wink:
Drive: Golf GTI 5DR Manual (Non PP) Build Week 48, Delivered 29/12/2016, Pure White, 18" Austin Alloys, Dynaudio, Car-Net App and Voice Control

Offline Talk-torque

• I live here
« Reply #279 on: 10 November 2016, 13:50 »
OK, so Joe Public won't have a clue and my residuals won't take a big hit. Result!!!!  :grin:
Roger.

Pure White MY19 GTI PP 5 Door DSG with 19” Brescias.