Author Topic: FREE remap for 1.8T available, yes i said FREE!!!  (Read 18309 times)

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
  • IS STILL SICK ABOUT CRASHING ME 1.8T AFTER 2 YEARS
Re: FREE remap for 1.8T available, yes i said FREE!!!
« Reply #140 on: 01 March 2008, 20:43 »
sounds like either a MAF or coilpack problem
what would i need to do  to solve the maf problem if it was that

get an exchange one from VW for about £70; a test in the meantime would be to unplug it; if it runs better than its fooked; if it doesn't its not
ok will try that 2morrow thxs

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
« Reply #141 on: 01 March 2008, 20:45 »
Congratulations to Marco Rossi, you've got yourself a free remap.

Look forward to seeing you on the 15th, don't forget the lube :wink:

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

thanks guys. thankyou everyone. i luv u all!!  Had a sh!t night last night (women) but this has got me buzzin.  :smiley:
happy days mt8 weldone will c u there good job mt8 happy 4 u :grin:

Offline Marco Rossi

• GTI forum regular
  • Techno Genius........probably
« Reply #142 on: 01 March 2008, 20:48 »
cheers man. see ya there.  :grin:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #143 on: 01 March 2008, 20:50 »
Congrats Marco  :cool:

Offline MaXXeH

• I live here
  • Golf MK5 GTI
« Reply #144 on: 01 March 2008, 21:27 »
well done mate,  where is my discont remap :P i am with custom code ect, pm me.

Offline RTechUK

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
« Reply #145 on: 01 March 2008, 22:05 »
Hi!

Sounds like a MAF, or boost issue, with the boost not being able to hold the constant high volume boost or over boosting then cutting back then boosting again, could also be weak, DV, spilt pipe, weak actuatoretc.  Your best bet it to start with the MAF and DV.

We only have 4 coilpacks in the UK at the moment, they are due to be tested thursday on one of my fitters own AUM.  If all tests go well they will be put in to production so we will be getting them for the Summer.  This is the comapny who we are working with on the coil packs.  http://www.xspec.co.uk/Subaru%20index.htm
If you ever want to pop down to me I will take a look at your map and check for faults with the car if needed. We are always willing to help.

Congratulations to Marco Rossi
I am sure you will be even more happy on the 15th. I am looking forward to it video cam on the ready.
All we ask for is honest non bias feedback on our product and service.

Nick

R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
« Reply #146 on: 01 March 2008, 22:20 »
Hi!

Sounds like a MAF, or boost issue, with the boost not being able to hold the constant high volume boost or over boosting then cutting back then boosting again, could also be weak, DV, spilt pipe, weak actuatoretc.  Your best bet it to start with the MAF and DV.

We only have 4 coilpacks in the UK at the moment, they are due to be tested thursday on one of my fitters own AUM.  If all tests go well they will be put in to production so we will be getting them for the Summer.  This is the comapny who we are working with on the coil packs.  http://www.xspec.co.uk/Subaru%20index.htm
If you ever want to pop down to me I will take a look at your map and check for faults with the car if needed. We are always willing to help.

I am sure you will be even more happy on the 15th. I am looking forward to it video cam on the ready.

Nick

i will b down on the 15th dont no if u will have time but i would b very great fall if u would have a look 4 me.thxs

Offline linz

• I live here
  • vee-dub
« Reply #147 on: 01 March 2008, 23:01 »
well done marco nice one :D

Offline (shakey)

• I live here
« Reply #148 on: 02 March 2008, 00:06 »
Hi!

Nick

would u have a look 4 me.

Offline mike4golf

• GTI forum regular
  • 1.8t
« Reply #149 on: 02 March 2008, 07:58 »
well done marco there will be a big big smile on your face and an empty petrol tank by the end of the 15th :grin: