Author Topic: *lipssealed* on ebay now :\  (Read 8727 times)

Offline Toby

• I live here
  • Car - less
Re: *lipssealed* on ebay now :\
« Reply #111 on: 20 May 2012, 10:40 »
Don't get a cab

Get something like this

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201213460337453/sort/default/model/rs6/make/audi/page/3/radius/1501/postcode/cf453ln/usedcars?logcode=face

selling the golf cause its stupid ££ to run! and i dont use it enough to justify the insurance etc!

that wouldnt help! haha!

bored of going fast now :\ only a matter of time before i get caught doing silly speeds and bye bye licence!  :undecided:

time to get my sencible head on i think  :smug:

A real 304bhp 286lbft in a mk4 golf!

Currently down under

Offline turbokid23

• I live here
« Reply #112 on: 20 May 2012, 10:42 »
Get a a4 cab

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #113 on: 20 May 2012, 10:43 »
Don't get a cab

Get something like this

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201213460337453/sort/default/model/rs6/make/audi/page/3/radius/1501/postcode/cf453ln/usedcars?logcode=face

selling the golf cause its stupid ££ to run! and i dont use it enough to justify the insurance etc!

that wouldnt help! haha!

bored of going fast now :\ only a matter of time before i get caught doing silly speeds and bye bye licence!  :undecided:

Then why did you spend all that money on it?  :huh: :undecided:  You obviously passed the point where you thought that the money you would spend on the Golf would be far better going into your next car.  That's why I sold mine and the fact it drove like a bag of sh!t.........

Offline Toby

• I live here
  • Car - less
« Reply #114 on: 20 May 2012, 10:48 »
Don't get a cab

Get something like this

that wouldnt help! haha!

Then why did you spend all that money on it?  :huh: :undecided:  You obviously passed the point where you thought that the money you would spend on the Golf would be far better going into your next car.  That's why I sold mine and the fact it drove like a bag of sh!t.........

thats the other half of it! it owes me near on £7000... ill never see no where near that! what  i had planned is about another 3.5k! so tbh, a 12 year old car  :undecided: i love the car to bits! but i want something for us both to enjoy instead of just me!

i had the money spare, nothing to spend it on, so i went all out and did something differnt!

thats life tho i guess  :evil:

Currently down under

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #115 on: 20 May 2012, 11:03 »
£12k will get you a BMW 330d/335d convertible and will piss all over the ones you've posted above in every area :evil: :cool:

What you doing offshore?
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline Toby

• I live here
  • Car - less
« Reply #116 on: 20 May 2012, 11:05 »
yeah i was planning on staying VAG, but with £12000 to spend, i can get something a bit nicer?  :undecided: :undecided: in in no rush to buy one, so got some time!

Pipefitting/laying

got the courses 25th next month! started sending CV out already!

fingers crossed, looking promicing!

Currently down under

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #117 on: 20 May 2012, 11:17 »
You doing you offshore survival courses and then going for it?
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline Toby

• I live here
  • Car - less
« Reply #118 on: 20 May 2012, 11:20 »
yeah and mist!

hopefully i can secure a job before i do them, so i can hand my notice in asap! as the compay im workin for ( plumbing) are doing my nut! doing like 1400 miles a week?  :undecided: and the money will never go up! so bit of a dead end!

so best of both worlds ima gettin outa here!

any one in norwich?  :laugh:

Currently down under

Offline Toby

• I live here
  • Car - less
« Reply #119 on: 24 May 2012, 18:02 »
eBay was no good  :cry:

Currently down under