Author Topic: What have you done to your Mk6 today then?  (Read 627493 times)

Offline Adrena1in

• Not said much yet
Re: What have you done to your Mk6 today then?
« Reply #190 on: 03 April 2013, 16:51 »
 :cool:
2009 Golf GTD in Pearlescent Black.

Offline Ginge 35Edition

• I live here
« Reply #191 on: 03 April 2013, 17:56 »
I have got a karcher same place mr gtd got his from bargain however I normally use bucket and sponge but looking at booth 11 pics I think I'm going to invest in some of this gear you guys have got :cool:

"SPONGE" please don't ever utter this word when used in conjunction with car cleaning ever again  :cry:

Offline charlie

• I live here
« Reply #192 on: 03 April 2013, 18:05 »
I have got a karcher same place mr gtd got his from bargain however I normally use bucket and sponge but looking at booth 11 pics I think I'm going to invest in some of this gear you guys have got :cool:

"SPONGE" please don't ever utter this word when used in conjunction with car cleaning ever again  :cry:
point taken i consider myself well and truly b-------d  :sad: there only for washing your back :laugh:
2012 black pearl Golf gti mark 6 5 door leather cruise 510rns bluetooth acc dab sunroof park assist rear camera parking sensors storage pack and the luxury pack :-) sold :/( now aiming a 2013 passat alltrack

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #193 on: 03 April 2013, 18:31 »

Get yourself a decent wool wash mit and a jet wash mate, they'll make all the difference to the finish, i'd suggest anyone thats got issues with their paint to spend a bit of time in the detailing section of the forum and have a read of some of the stickies, very helpful. :cool:

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?board=56.0

:wink:
cheers jimble for the advice  :cool:

Yes, the majority of us 6s live in there...
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #194 on: 03 April 2013, 19:26 »

point taken i consider myself well and truly b-------d  :sad: there only for washing your back :laugh:

Haha, was wondering when someone was going to chastise him for the using the S word  :grin:
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline charlie

• I live here
« Reply #195 on: 03 April 2013, 19:31 »

Haha, was wondering when someone was going to chastise him for the using the S word  :grin:
  :shocked:
2012 black pearl Golf gti mark 6 5 door leather cruise 510rns bluetooth acc dab sunroof park assist rear camera parking sensors storage pack and the luxury pack :-) sold :/( now aiming a 2013 passat alltrack

Offline GolfTi

• I live here
  • ..gotta feel for my automobile..
« Reply #196 on: 03 April 2013, 22:12 »
Traded it in for a mk 7 GTI.

57% of its original cost price, not bad after nearly 4 years.
Mk7 GTI. DBP, DCC, Winter pack. Mine since new, July 2013.
GTI no. 4. Golf no. 5.  VW no. 7.

Offline charlie

• I live here
« Reply #197 on: 03 April 2013, 22:16 »
Traded it in for a mk 7 GTI.

57% of its original cost price, not bad after nearly 4 years.
thats a good trade :cool:

Offline mkviken

• I live here
« Reply #198 on: 04 April 2013, 11:40 »
Did they throw in a free sponge?
Golf GTI Clubsport S #237 Tornado red
Golf GTI 7.5 230 white silver

Offline jonesltd

• I live here
  • MK7 R
« Reply #199 on: 04 April 2013, 17:50 »
Tried to replace all lights with LED but managed to blow a fuse when installing the glove box LED...

Installed pioneer sph-da100 too
If you cant find it......Grind it