Author Topic: Golf R and GTI on YouTube messing around + new vid!  (Read 7885 times)

Offline Komenda

• I live here
Re: Golf R and GTI on YouTube messing around
« Reply #10 on: 22 January 2010, 13:16 »

White and Black combo is the best one i've seen so far  :cool:

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #11 on: 22 January 2010, 17:02 »
Just watched it again. I don't think i could put up with that exhaust noise and DSG box of that GTI.  :embarassed: :evil:
« Last Edit: 22 January 2010, 17:04 by Snoopy »
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
« Reply #12 on: 22 January 2010, 17:20 »
That white one looks awesome!

Nick

Offline p3eps

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 22 January 2010, 18:01 »
That white / black combo on the .:R gave me the raging horn ! CHANGE IT TO WHITE NOW !

I'd love to call the dealer and change it, but I'm too chicken!
Silver looks a bit like white and will show off all the black bits in a similar way - but is easier to keep clean, won't go out of fashion, and doesn't stand out quite as much!

I love the white with black - but I know I'd regret it within a couple of weeks!
Golf R... 3 door, DSG, Leather, Reflex Silver, Black 19" Talladega Wheels, ACC, Parking Sensors, RNS510 with Dynaudio, Reverse Camera, Luxury Pack, Cruise Control & Fiscon Bluetooth.

Offline SilverChariot

• Here all the time
« Reply #14 on: 22 January 2010, 19:24 »
I'd love to call the dealer and change it, but I'm too chicken!

I dare you. If you change to white, I'll change my wheels to silver. Then we'll both be happy with each others choices. :laugh:
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!
Golf R - 5 door - DSG - Rising Blue Metallic paint - 19" Gloss Black Talladegas - Leather - RNS 510 - Parking sensors - Cruise control

R Forum - The place to talk Rs: http://www.rforum.co.uk

Offline p3eps

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 22 January 2010, 23:32 »
I dare you. If you change to white, I'll change my wheels to silver. Then we'll both be happy with each others choices. :laugh:

ha ha... I'm already happy with my choice  :wink:
I just think the white looks stunning - but its soooo impractical for me!  I live in a flat with no way of washing my car!  I have to take it to my mums house to clean it - so it'll only get done about once every 3 weeks (after the initial 2 washes a week novelty wears off!).  Silver is the easiest colour to keep clean, and still looks reasonable when its dirty.

If you want silver wheels though - just change  :laugh:
Golf R... 3 door, DSG, Leather, Reflex Silver, Black 19" Talladega Wheels, ACC, Parking Sensors, RNS510 with Dynaudio, Reverse Camera, Luxury Pack, Cruise Control & Fiscon Bluetooth.

Offline herbie911

• Here all the time
« Reply #16 on: 23 January 2010, 17:55 »
The White R looks awesome. Make me want to remap my GTI and add rear LED asap!

That black GTI need a good clean!

Offline H12

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #17 on: 23 January 2010, 18:58 »
Just watched it again. I don't think i could put up with that exhaust noise and DSG box of that GTI.  :embarassed: :evil:

May just be me but it seems all the videos I've seen of the GTI are with the DSG.. hasn't anyone bought the manual ?

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #18 on: 23 January 2010, 19:01 »
Manual, thats a dirty word in this forum :grin: It seems we are out numbered even in the August orders. 4 manual to 6 DSG. :nerd:
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline p3eps

• I live here
« Reply #19 on: 23 January 2010, 19:04 »
Manual, thats a dirty word in this forum :grin: It seems we are out numbered even in the August orders. 4 manual to 6 DSG. :nerd:

Get Kev along... he'll tell you all about DSG  :laugh:
I felt outnumbered by DSG owners when I had my manual ED30... so I swapped to the dark side!  Hope I like it!