Author Topic: Mk7.5 GTi/GTD colours  (Read 172014 times)

Offline kalimon

• I live here
  • My other car's a van
Re: Mk7.5 GTi/GTD colours
« Reply #460 on: 06 October 2017, 12:17 »
Had the pleasure of driving besides an Isaac blue GTD yesterday.
What a beautiful looking car, and the facelift rear and front lights are really nice :drool:
5 DR Mk 7 GTI PP
Carbon Grey, Dynaudio, Car Net App, High Beam Assist, Rear View Camera. Collected 14/03/16

Offline davyk31

• I live here
« Reply #461 on: 06 October 2017, 13:27 »
Haven't seen an Isaac Blue in the flash yet and its kinda too late now as my build week is confirmed so its Indium for me. Still look at my Pure White GTD after 3.5 years and think its a fantastic colour but another 2 years of white is maybe too much. Certainly is for my wife who drives the car everyday. Do regularly see an Indium GTi locally which is generally very dirty  and doesn't look great, I am consoling myself by saying my car will be spotless and hopefully the colour looks a lot better clean.
Mk 7.5 GTi Indium Grey with 19" Brescias

Offline JamesR27

• Here all the time
« Reply #462 on: 06 October 2017, 23:39 »
Haven't seen an Isaac Blue in the flash yet and its kinda too late now as my build week is confirmed so its Indium for me. Still look at my Pure White GTD after 3.5 years and think its a fantastic colour but another 2 years of white is maybe too much. Certainly is for my wife who drives the car everyday. Do regularly see an Indium GTi locally which is generally very dirty  and doesn't look great, I am consoling myself by saying my car will be spotless and hopefully the colour looks a lot better clean.

If it helps I saw a dirty indium grey this after at my local dealer and the colour did not pop, but they had a t roc and arteon clean and the colour looked much better. I am looking at colours and thought that’s how I could justify it.
MK 7.5 R Pure White, Pretoria Silver, DCC, Rear Camera.
Gone - MK 7 GTI Carbon Grey, Rear Camera, Service Pack.
Gone - MK 6 GTI  Reflex Silver, Monza Shadows, RCD 510, Rear Camera, Bluetooth, Tyre Pressure Sensor, Xenons Convenience pack, Service Pack :)
Gone - MK 5 GTI Reflex Silver, Monza II 18's, Luxury Pack, Mulitchanger

Offline davyk31

• I live here
« Reply #463 on: 07 October 2017, 09:24 »
I did see a clean Tiguan in Indium yesterday which looked a lot better. Along with the GTi red accents and my 19" Brescias I hope it will look just fine.

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
« Reply #464 on: 08 October 2017, 07:54 »

You will be pleased with Indium, it looks fantastic on the GTI, especially when clean but is actually good at staying clean. Longest I left mine was over 2 weeks recently due to an early new arrival in our household but it does stay looking good.

I parked next to a Carbon Grey MK7 recently which shows off the difference nicely as Carbon is much darker and also was next to a Mk4 V6 4Motion the other day which the lady has had almost from new, makes the Mk7.5 look pretty low from the back compared to the Mk4. I've gone for black GTI badges which much prefer to the std silver.

« Last Edit: 08 October 2017, 07:56 by Jim_mk7.5 »
NOW - 330e M Sport
GONE - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver, 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey

Offline davyk31

• I live here
« Reply #465 on: 08 October 2017, 16:40 »
Thanks for the pics and your car does look great. Really good to see the pic beside Carbon Grey as have been wanting to see that comparison for a while.