Author Topic: is it just me?  (Read 2033 times)

Offline Rain

• I live here
  • forum irregular
is it just me?
« on: 06 May 2005, 23:45 »
or does joe(gtijoe) need finish his car :S and take plenty of pics doing after its done to save time :D

Offline Dizzie

• Forum addict
  • Make friends with your fast
Re: is it just me?
« Reply #1 on: 07 May 2005, 20:38 »
perfection takes time! :p

as the grolsh man says "shtop!" don't rush things.
Mk4 Golf 150PD

Offline Rain

• I live here
  • forum irregular
« Reply #2 on: 07 May 2005, 22:57 »
it never be finished dizzie you know that :D

mix

« Reply #3 on: 07 May 2005, 23:05 »
ah, but it will, speaking to him today it should be done for when he comes up to the ladymead meet

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
« Reply #4 on: 08 May 2005, 18:16 »
or does joe(gtijoe) need finish his car :S and take plenty of pics doing after its done to save time :D

Its a one off 'hell of a project'. Can you imagine the work that needs to be done just to accomodate that engine? For a start he's had to cut the whole car lengthways in order to widen it by 5 to 6 inches :shocked: That in itself is quite a challenge :shocked: That car will be awsome..............and I should imagine the whole VW world will be interested in this amazing creation upon completion :wink:

Dinky

« Reply #5 on: 08 May 2005, 18:23 »
stop pickin on the guy..course hes gonna finish it..or else hed hav none stop p!ss-takin off me! :grin:
think it'll b one :cool: car when finished like...just a shame about the driver.. :undecided:

Dinx :kiss:

Offline Golfgal

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 08 May 2005, 18:27 »

Its a one off 'hell of a project'. Can you imagine the work that needs to be done just to accomodate that engine? For a start he's had to cut the whole car lengthways in order to widen it by 5 to 6 inches :shocked: That in itself is quite a challenge :shocked: That car will be awsome..............and I should imagine the whole VW world will be interested in this amazing creation upon completion :wink:

aye guess who wants first go in it  :laugh:
V5 Beetle owner. I'm just here for the misfire threads....

mix

« Reply #7 on: 08 May 2005, 18:30 »

are you sure you haven't got cofused with TVRgolf........ :undecided:

Offline ...joe

• Forum Supporter
  • Forum addict
« Reply #8 on: 08 May 2005, 20:19 »
hey i'm impressed i've got a thread about me!!! don't know whether it because you want me to get it done, or just that you think i'm lazy!!!

are you sure you haven't got cofused with TVRgolf........ :undecided:

yeah i think you've got us mixed up!! too many joe's!!! i'm joe, my girlfriend is a jo and my best mate is also a joe!
team grumpy....... its a way of life, not a forum post

mail@trimdeluxe.co.uk
www.facebook.com/Trimdeluxe

mix

« Reply #9 on: 08 May 2005, 20:20 »
i know, too many joes dude.......