Author Topic: Complete lack of interest in Stock Hatch Championship  (Read 14665 times)

Dinky

Re: Complete lack of interest in Stock Hatch Championship
« Reply #40 on: 27 May 2005, 20:56 »
can sumone lock this topic cos its really boring the t!ts off me and id prefer more people to b talkin sh!te in the correct section,i.e nonsense..come on people...more stupid stuff in nonsense..but tbh is boring now..tbh :grin:

Dinx :kiss:

Fred Flintstone2

« Reply #41 on: 27 May 2005, 21:26 »
Then go to another one?? We are having fun.

Dinky

« Reply #42 on: 27 May 2005, 21:27 »
oh dear...this is fun for u?...no wonder ur dummy was spat wen no one wanted to play with u..diddums...

Offline *Dubby*

• Here all the time
« Reply #43 on: 27 May 2005, 21:29 »

i think you should f**k off back to wherever the f**k you came from. fackin mappet. tbh
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Fred Flintstone2

« Reply #44 on: 27 May 2005, 21:48 »

i think you should f**k off back to wherever the f**k you came from. fackin mappet. tbh

You must be a valued member of this forum.  What point are you trying to make?

Offline *Dubby*

• Here all the time
« Reply #45 on: 27 May 2005, 21:52 »
you want me to post this on CGTI to save you the time?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

'tard. tbh.

Fred Flintstone2

« Reply #46 on: 27 May 2005, 22:01 »
Well as all the idiots are now coming out of the woodwork, my original coment is now even more true than I thought.  I thought only 1 or 2 members objected and misinterpreted or misunderstood my original comment.  Now we have pratts who talk in reversed baseball cap language.  I can't argue with them, in fact I can't even understand them so my temporary ID is also going now.  Thanks for the entertainment bye.

Offline *Dubby*

• Here all the time
« Reply #47 on: 27 May 2005, 22:06 »
Well as all the idiots are now coming out of the woodwork, my original coment is now even more true than I thought.  I thought only 1 or 2 members objected and misinterpreted or misunderstood my original comment.  Now we have pratts who talk in reversed baseball cap language.  I can't argue with them, in fact I can't even understand them so my temporary ID is also going now.  Thanks for the entertainment bye.

bye  :smiley:

Dinky

« Reply #48 on: 27 May 2005, 22:06 »
obviously you mis-interpretated my post...i was actually calling on dubby and chri5 to take their nonsense to the so called section..i dont think its very fair of you to call people you hardly know,idiots..and as for baseball caps..only wen they go with my kappa tracksuit :tongue:
why dont you stop winding people up and,if you are the enthusiast you say you are,start enjoying the forum for what it is,a friendly,chilled out forum...

Fred Flintstone2

« Reply #49 on: 27 May 2005, 22:23 »
obviously you mis-interpretated my post...i was actually calling on dubby and chri5 to take their nonsense to the so called section..i dont think its very fair of you to call people you hardly know,idiots..and as for baseball caps..only wen they go with my kappa tracksuit :tongue:
why dont you stop winding people up and,if you are the enthusiast you say you are,start enjoying the forum for what it is,a friendly,chilled out forum...

Well for the second time I do apologise I did not understand your post obviously.  I am not winding anyone up deliberately, and I am getting increasingly amazed at the reaction from members to what was a serious comment which has been MISINTERPETED as insulting rather than a ' hey there is something worth looking at here' subject.  To everyone who has been offended I will again apoligise for any offence caused.  None was intended.