Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 287266 times)

VeeDubGTI16v

Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #3650 on: 23 September 2012, 17:00 »
3rd race just starting!

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #3651 on: 28 September 2012, 07:45 »

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #3652 on: 28 September 2012, 08:10 »
bye bye and good riddance, hopefully the grass wont be as green as he thinks its going to be  :whistle:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-2209707/Lewis-Hamilton-replaces-Michael-Schumacher-Mercedes.html?openGraphAuthor=%2Fhome%2Fsearch.html%3Fs%3D%26authornamef%3DJonathan%2BMcEvoy

you read the Daily Fail?  :huh:

anyway... It's a bit of a kick in the teeth to Ron Dennis having brought Lewis on from such a young age. Its about time McLaren had a change up.

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #3653 on: 28 September 2012, 08:16 »

could be worse, could be The Sun  :lipsrsealed:

:tongue:

VeeDubGTI16v

« Reply #3654 on: 28 September 2012, 09:15 »
Heard a rumour at work, merc were thinking of pulling out, Bernie steps in and says he will get them Hamilton and pay most of his wages to keep them in  :shocked:

Offline MS1COYS

• I live here
  • Alfie 'H' 10-09-11
« Reply #3655 on: 28 September 2012, 09:30 »

The currant bun, is more high brown than the DM believe it or not! As a paper edition the DM was aimed at women  only intially  (hence no page 3) :lipsrsealed:
Evolution Map / Longlife USA 80mm TBE w/100 cell Sports Cat / ITG Maxogen G60 / Forge Twintercooler/ Forge TB Hose / R8 Coilpacks / EBC D&G Front & Rear Discs / EBC Yellowstuff Pads / BSH PCV Kit / Poly Pro Front & Rear / W.A.L.K / APR Torque Arm / 034Motorsport Density Line Engine Mounts / Vibratechnics Subframe Mount / Vibratechnics Dogbone Bush

292bhp / 287lbft

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #3656 on: 28 September 2012, 09:53 »
And Perez has gone to McLean just announced on their Facebook page
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #3657 on: 28 September 2012, 10:38 »

this is true  :grin:

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #3658 on: 28 September 2012, 10:42 »
Heard a rumour at work, merc were thinking of pulling out, Bernie steps in and says he will get them Hamilton and pay most of his wages to keep them in  :shocked:

if this is true that's very shocking indeed! god i hate the interfering poison dwarf  :angry:

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #3659 on: 28 September 2012, 10:53 »
I actually think its a good thing... there is no doubt they have cost him the title this season. His relationship is strained and without doubt when you are somewhere for so long the comfort level sets it.

He is without doubt one of the three best drivers out there and wants a fresh challenge. He knows that they will build a car to suit him at Mercedes, where as at Mclaren the driving styles of JB & LH are very different. Does this make it hard for them to provide virtually 2 different cars on a weekly basis?? Lets face it, they havent exaclty tried very hard to stop him leaving.

Sometimes change is good... sometimes its not so good. But credit to the guy for sticking to his guns and trying something new. With hard work it should pay off for him... and if it doesnt.. well he still gets paid a sh1t load gets to go home and bang dat pussy cat doll  :laugh: