Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 287271 times)

Offline allsmiles

• Not said much yet
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #3600 on: 28 July 2012, 01:52 »
i still think mclaren have the best car out there, they have thrown away at least 2 or 3 victories this year, shame the tyres dont allow mclaren to exploit the car advantage they have tho

im losing interest quick in f1 aswell as many other people i know

Offline X4MGS

• I live here
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
« Reply #3601 on: 28 July 2012, 02:23 »

im losing interest quick in f1 aswell as many other people i know

Me Too....

It's not about the best or quickest driver... It's about "Managing Tyres"... That's Not F1 for me...

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #3602 on: 29 July 2012, 20:59 »
Good win today for Lewis, but if I am honest, the last 3 races have been pretty boring, today more so than the other 2.

Today was the first time in ages , nearly 3 years that I turned off before the end. Hopefully the excitement will kick in at Spa again.

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #3603 on: 29 July 2012, 21:59 »
you have to put it down to the track on this one... so difficult to overtake  :undecided:

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #3604 on: 29 July 2012, 22:05 »
True, problem is, we have all been spoilt over the last 3 seasons now with great racing at almost every single race, so when we get a few where the racing is not so great seems a big come down!

The championship is shaping up very well though. Kimi could be a great outside bet to win. The Lotus car is getting stronger and stronger , but Alonso is still the favourite to win I guess. If Lewis can not win it, my choice would then be Webber, be nice to see him win a Championship.

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #3605 on: 30 July 2012, 00:09 »
True, problem is, we have all been spoilt over the last 3 seasons now with great racing at almost every single race, so when we get a few where the racing is not so great seems a big come down!

The championship is shaping up very well though. Kimi could be a great outside bet to win. The Lotus car is getting stronger and stronger , but Alonso is still the favourite to win I guess. If Lewis can not win it, my choice would then be Webber, be nice to see him win a Championship.

I agree.

Hamilton even said it would have been hard to to keep Lotus at bay if it was easier to overtake!

Offline allsmiles

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3606 on: 31 July 2012, 03:55 »
pmsl at vettel, doesnt like getting his hands dirty does he

jockgti

« Reply #3607 on: 01 August 2012, 21:22 »
i'm no alonso fan but i would rather he won it or anyone else for that matter rather than vettel

Offline bigstring

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #3608 on: 02 August 2012, 14:01 »
The renault/lotus always seems to have a dip for a few years then come back stronger than ever, same as williams, give them time and in the next 2/3 seasons will be back..

I would like to see Kimi up there

I agree.

Hamilton even said it would have been hard to to keep Lotus at bay if it was easier to overtake!

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
« Reply #3609 on: 02 August 2012, 14:35 »

Experience the new official Formula Oneā„¢ online game today

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2012/8/13673.html