Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 287189 times)

Offline gooseuk

• Here all the time
  • Diesel is the way forward
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #980 on: 03 April 2010, 19:15 »
It will be a shock winner if it remains wet i reckon. But predictions ummm hamiltion and alonso are the ones to look out for me thinks.
Diesel power all the way

Offline johnson6672

• I live here
« Reply #981 on: 03 April 2010, 19:52 »
I think Rosberg or one of the Force indias will be the ones to watch if Red bull fail again, also Hulkenberg has been on the pace in the wet.
MK4 GTI T AGU, REVO Remap, BMC carbon box, Miltek cat back, Forge diverter valve, THS FR3 engine/Gbox mounts, Some random alloys, lowered on coilovers.
192bhp 212lbft torque.

Offline Stronz

• I live here
  • Sold!
« Reply #982 on: 03 April 2010, 20:05 »
Looking forward to seeing some of the front runners at the back.

Eddie and DC were on form again, winding each other up  :grin:

My prediction? Mass pile up early on in the wet caused (not on purpose) by Massa with all the usual front runners trying to win the race in the first corner.

Offline monkeyalan

• I live here
« Reply #983 on: 04 April 2010, 00:12 »
Button struggles when he comes from the back (his done it once for his championship drive last year, but that was a very dry race, and in a very competitive car that only the red bulls could match)

didn't button win his first ever race in a rubbish honda from near the back in the rain?

Offline johnson6672

• I live here
« Reply #984 on: 04 April 2010, 12:03 »
What the hell was that with the coverage swapping from bbc 1 to 2, i eneded up missing about 10 laps of the race because seris link on Sky doesn't do different channels :angry:, lucky i didn't miss the end of the race because i had paused the race at the start and then started watching a bit latter after feeding the kids, but not impressed with BBC why not put the easter sunday service on BBC2 or the whole of the race on BBC2 :angry:
MK4 GTI T AGU, REVO Remap, BMC carbon box, Miltek cat back, Forge diverter valve, THS FR3 engine/Gbox mounts, Some random alloys, lowered on coilovers.
192bhp 212lbft torque.

VeeDubGTI16v

« Reply #985 on: 04 April 2010, 12:08 »
uh oh, red bulls are reliable. thats the season decided

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #986 on: 04 April 2010, 12:44 »

wait till ferrari sort out their problems. Once Alonso gets ahead of Massa he will be unstopabble. Even with gearbox problems he was catching the train by 2 seconds per lap.

Offline smitty12

• I live here
  • R32
« Reply #987 on: 04 April 2010, 13:03 »
Was a good race, lots of action from the Mclaren's and Ferrari's.
Hamilton again was unbelievable climbing 14 positions! Driver of the day again for me :cool:

Was very impressed with Alonso and the down shift problem and Algusauri(or how ever you spell his name) beating buemi for the first time, didn't think he had it in him.

Top 7 drivers separated by 9points! Great start to the season!  :laugh:

Mk7 Golf GTI Clubsport S Tornado Red - on the way!
Mk4 Golf R32 Grey Anthracite Pearl Effect
Mk4 Golf GTI 2.slow Yellow Colour Concept

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #988 on: 04 April 2010, 16:08 »

wait till ferrari sort out their problems. Once Alonso gets ahead of Massa he will be unstopabble. Even with gearbox problems he was catching the train by 2 seconds per lap.

Thats because Sutil was slowing them up  :rolleyes:

Such a shame to have seen Alonso's engine go right at the end - couldn't have happened to a nice bloke  :grin: :grin:

Great drive by Hamilton and the young Albersuari - made some impressive moves for such a young bloke; one to keep an eye as the season goes on  :smiley:

VeeDubGTI16v

« Reply #989 on: 04 April 2010, 17:14 »

Such a shame to have seen Alonso's engine go right at the end - couldn't have happened to a nice bloke  :grin: :grin:

poor alfonso  :grin: