Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 287200 times)

Offline smitty12

• I live here
  • R32
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #970 on: 29 March 2010, 14:51 »
was a great race!

Well done JB

So gutted for Hamilton, wasnt fair with the 2 stops and webber deserves some sort of punishment/penelty for that!
 :angry:

hamilton was definetely the man of the day in my eyes, he fought so hard to continually climb through the feild, imo best driver out there but close to Vettle and Alonso

Mk7 Golf GTI Clubsport S Tornado Red - on the way!
Mk4 Golf R32 Grey Anthracite Pearl Effect
Mk4 Golf GTI 2.slow Yellow Colour Concept

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #971 on: 29 March 2010, 14:53 »
was a great race!

Well done JB

So gutted for Hamilton, wasnt fair with the 2 stops and webber deserves some sort of punishment/penelty for that!

hamilton was definetely the man of the day in my eyes, he fought so hard to continually climb through the feild, imo best driver out there but close to Vettle and Alonso

11 to 8th on the first lap, then up to 4th,

alonso, 2nd last to 4th, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
« Reply #972 on: 29 March 2010, 14:54 »
was a great race!

Well done JB

You just love to stir :P
Mk3 Golf Gti:Full Milltek system and Decat,K&N filter,mk2 Cam,-1.5 degree camber shims, borbet a's, toyo proxies,hot tuning coils, brembo vented discs, greenstuff pads...Soon to have Eaton Power

mk3 16v 5dr Gti,mintex extreme pads,drilled/grooved discs,lowered,cat back powerflow system,omp panel filter with modified airbox,debadged grill, started prep for spraying, lots to come :D

Bumper Vents :D

Offline smitty12

• I live here
  • R32
« Reply #973 on: 29 March 2010, 14:59 »
was a great race!

Well done JB

BUT Alonso got stuck behind Massa the whole race as soon as he caught him! It would have been his race if he continued his pace through the whole 58 laps, not just 28-29

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
« Reply #974 on: 29 March 2010, 17:50 »
was a great race!

Well done JB

BUT Alonso got stuck behind Massa the whole race as soon as he caught him! It would have been his race if he continued his pace through the whole 58 laps, not just 28-29

Why didnt he overtake him then... Hamilton proved there was pace in the track and Massa was all over the place for most of the race.. its not like Massa had a clean race...

Mk3 Golf Gti:Full Milltek system and Decat,K&N filter,mk2 Cam,-1.5 degree camber shims, borbet a's, toyo proxies,hot tuning coils, brembo vented discs, greenstuff pads...Soon to have Eaton Power

mk3 16v 5dr Gti,mintex extreme pads,drilled/grooved discs,lowered,cat back powerflow system,omp panel filter with modified airbox,debadged grill, started prep for spraying, lots to come :D

Bumper Vents :D

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
« Reply #975 on: 29 March 2010, 17:58 »
Asked whether Lewis Hamilton met that description, he told the BBC: "Okay, I'll say it. He's a d**khead."     :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Victoria minister slams Hamilton

« Last Edit: 29 March 2010, 18:01 by Devilz »

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #976 on: 03 April 2010, 10:27 »
Roll on the race!!

Offline smitty12

• I live here
  • R32
« Reply #977 on: 03 April 2010, 10:38 »
Roll on the race!!

To right!
Going to be a good one  :smiley:

Offline MrBounce

• I live here
  • Bora TDi 130 Highline - usually filthy.
« Reply #978 on: 03 April 2010, 11:15 »
I love the fact it's a messed up grid!!!  :laugh:

Keeping schtum. Mostly.

adamrob69

« Reply #979 on: 03 April 2010, 18:57 »
tomorow will be a race between LH and Alonso to who can get third place (unless the Red Bulls fail again!).

Button struggles when he comes from the back (his done it once for his championship drive last year, but that was a very dry race, and in a very competitive car that only the red bulls could match)

Its not worth mentioning massa, i dont think he is getting on with the new car at all, althoug 10th to 7th i would predict for him - although if its very rainy he wont even manage that - he is not good in the wet!

I think it will be very close between louise and fernando; but i think louise will shade it; theres two notable straights, and louise has the speed as long has he can get traction, and alonso couldnt take a car last week that was all over the place for a good majority of the race!

I personally hope webber wins, i think as soon as vettel picks up a victory he will walk most races - and thats not what i'd like to see!