Author Topic: What have you done to your Mk6 today then?  (Read 626867 times)

Offline Tinkertaylor

• Not said much yet
Re: What have you done to your Mk6 today then?
« Reply #20 on: 20 January 2013, 16:19 »
Bought a bulb to replace the one out for the rear plate, only to have the old one pop back on as I touched the housing. Must have been loose, I'll keep an eye on it... :huh:
MK6 GTI - Tornado Red - DSG - Monza Shadows - Heated Leather - Nav - Dynaudio - Parking Sensors - Bottle Opener!

Offline Edi35

• Here all the time
« Reply #21 on: 20 January 2013, 23:06 »
Today I have mostly been driving sideways in the snow  :laugh: roads were empty today with enough snow to have fun even at 20 mph
Current: GTI Edition 35 Candy White 5dr DSG 19" Glendale, RCD510+DAB, Dynaudio, Storage Pack, Parking Sensors

Gone: Edition 35, GTI Mk6, Edition 30, GTI Mk4, GTI Mk3, GTI Mk2 and my favourite the UR quattro
For those that dont know DSG is an electronically controlled dual-clutch multiple-shaft manual gearbox

Offline Raffe

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 21 January 2013, 08:20 »
Cleared the sow off it and scraped windows for my wife to go to work....one in the bank for later   :kiss:
2016 Golf R | 3dr | DSG | Reflex Silver | 19" Pretoria Alloys | 90% Tints | Nav | Winter Pack | App Connect

Offline Ginge 35Edition

• I live here
« Reply #23 on: 21 January 2013, 08:58 »
Inspected the door after a work colleague told me he'd hit it on the car park - knob! Doesn't look like there's any damage but won't know until I clean it!

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #24 on: 21 January 2013, 09:22 »
Inspected the door after a work colleague told me he'd hit it on the car park - knob! Doesn't look like there's any damage but won't know until I clean it!

Oh dear, well at least he had the decency to tell you...
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Ginge 35Edition

• I live here
« Reply #25 on: 21 January 2013, 09:53 »
Yeah he looked very worried, he told me from the other side of bullet proof glass to be on the safe side!

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #26 on: 21 January 2013, 10:01 »
Yeah he looked very worried, he told me from the other side of bullet proof glass to be on the safe side!

You must have a fearsome reputation  :grin:

My colleague did the same to someone's car last week but she also did the honourable thing and owned up -  more than can be said to the last person that rammed their door into mine.  It happens so frequently where I work, - now I park at the farthest part of the car park, where no one else can be bothered to walk to.
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #27 on: 21 January 2013, 11:10 »
Cleared the sow off it and scraped windows for my wife to go to work....one in the bank for later   :kiss:

You won't be cashing that cheque calling her names like that.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline Adrena1in

• Not said much yet
« Reply #28 on: 21 January 2013, 11:59 »
I bought mine some new shoes!  Well, second hand ones really, but I'll make them look new!  :)
2009 Golf GTD in Pearlescent Black.

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #29 on: 21 January 2013, 14:36 »

:laugh:
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather