Author Topic: lil accident  (Read 1957 times)

Offline boo

• Not said much yet
Re: lil accident
« Reply #10 on: 08 March 2009, 11:29 »
was repaired a princees that had rear ended a sheep
car was coverd in exploded sheep it stunk  :sick: i also remeber getting my own back on a nasty games teacher
by glueing a sardine inside the new reatr 1/4 panel of his sh!treon bx :laugh:

Offline tomsdubs

• Not said much yet
« Reply #11 on: 13 March 2009, 10:52 »
Be careful lads, its illegal to pick up a pheasant to take home to eat if you hit one. Though its acceptable for the next driver along to do so  :wink:

Offline tonsofun

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #12 on: 15 March 2009, 23:22 »
I was doing a fair speed (90ish) in my very low mk2 and hit a badger once....way before i new much about fixing cars (luckily), i had my mechanic re-attach the brake lines, re-fit the exhaust fit a new bumper and clean the blood and fur that had balled up around anything slightly obtrusive, they are hard as nails though, i must have dragged the thing from 90-0 (which on standard 1300 brakes was a long way) it left a clear trail of gooo all the way....Stupid animals!!
2 Mk2's, both in bits, 2 Rocco's soon to become 1, and a Polo 1.3.....
The polo is the only car with MOT and in working order...Doh!!

Offline mumbles

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 26 April 2009, 13:00 »
was visiting a friend a few years back and on the drive home (sitting at about 70) smelled that horrible fur burning smell.... stopped, looked under the bonnet and found a cats tail spinning around on the fan belt... mates cat was never the same again! haha!
Wouldn't be fun if it was easy, but does it have to be this much fun?

Audi A4 Sport

Offline danny_p

• Forum addict
« Reply #14 on: 26 April 2009, 14:34 »
when had the v8 landrover 90 had everyone had to thump the bonnet a couple of times before starting it because the cat used to nest under the bonnet an had a few very close encounters with the fan and it's belts 
all the VW's have gone bar 1.

Offline Dub90

• Not said much yet
« Reply #15 on: 26 April 2009, 19:35 »
I knew a guy who took a VX220 for a spin on Millbrook test track and copped a seagull in the face  :laugh:
Bora TDI 100
MK4 Golf 1.6 S

Offline Jimp

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 26 April 2009, 20:29 »
There's a mk5 TDI near me with a pigeon wedged between the two slots on the grille. Yummy  :sick:
Not low enough mk5
Not on the road enough mk3

Offline DANNYGCL

• GTI forum regular
  • but plug thumb and jizz cookie)
« Reply #17 on: 30 April 2009, 12:47 »
Cleaning the car a while back and found a small bird slammed into the lower vents. Pressure washing that poor sod off wasnt to pleasant  :sad:

usually I am listening to my own pistons trying to make a bid for freedom through the sump