Author Topic: bored_Welsh_lad - mk3 8v  (Read 19692 times)

Offline dubsport

• I live here
  • TDI POWAR!
Re: bored_Welsh_lad - mk3 8v
« Reply #20 on: 26 June 2009, 15:14 »
 :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Awesome.  :cool:

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 10 July 2009, 12:14 »
charger was posted off this week ready to have the brackets made up...

onwards and upwards... hoping to buy a chargecooler this week too :D
Mk3 Golf Gti:Full Milltek system and Decat,K&N filter,mk2 Cam,-1.5 degree camber shims, borbet a's, toyo proxies,hot tuning coils, brembo vented discs, greenstuff pads...Soon to have Eaton Power

mk3 16v 5dr Gti,mintex extreme pads,drilled/grooved discs,lowered,cat back powerflow system,omp panel filter with modified airbox,debadged grill, started prep for spraying, lots to come :D

Bumper Vents :D

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 10 September 2009, 10:13 »
spose i owe you guys an update...

Well since i have been in afghanistan i have been talking to Nando and he thinks that its best i drop the car up to him as he hasn't knocked up 8v brackets before and wants to make sure its fitting perfect before he goes making anymore.. so when i get back i am driving up to his garage to drop the car off before heading home to go on hols..

from the car point of view i have a massive list of parts to fit and jobs to do... it looks something like this...

2 new lower arms with ballsjoints and tierods
remove suspension, clean, grease, remove helpers and refit
remove rearbeam, fit new bushes
fit charger up, fab up the pipework and order samco
remove a sh!tload of wiring and wire in my management
fit cambershims to rear of car
wire in my wideband
remove the whole aircon loom and system.. dont need it anymore..

i want to dearch her but cant seem to find any 3dr bumpstrips at a non scene price...
Mk3 Golf Gti:Full Milltek system and Decat,K&N filter,mk2 Cam,-1.5 degree camber shims, borbet a's, toyo proxies,hot tuning coils, brembo vented discs, greenstuff pads...Soon to have Eaton Power

mk3 16v 5dr Gti,mintex extreme pads,drilled/grooved discs,lowered,cat back powerflow system,omp panel filter with modified airbox,debadged grill, started prep for spraying, lots to come :D

Bumper Vents :D